Sugar... help us out here

There are some things that need to be done on the server and hopefully you can put them in for the next restart.

-Add default laws to the MOTD so people actually know them

-Put in a max raid time so people need to call over eventually

-Make CP raids counterable (If you can help your friends in regular raids why not CP)

-If possible remove armor damage in spawn

-Put it in MOTD that there is no violent stealing

-NERF THE NON LETHAL M4!!!! the effects should ware off in 10 seconds or take like 10 seconds to kick in and it should not effect looking around as much as it does

-Make people who are !jail'ed not able to be killed in their cage, in so many of my sits someone will come up with a lightsaber and kill the people over and over to farm kills

-Make the max fine something around 50k.. 100k is a bit too much

-Put the ban times for 25 warns,30,40 and 50 in the Official ban times 2.0 thread

Keep in mind most of these are my personal opinion so feel free to leave yours as a response.

I will be making another list like this (a list of *SMALL* fixes for sugar to adjust) so if you have anything to add tell me in-game and I will post it in the next list.

P.S

Thank you for putting the old logs back in alongside the new ones <3

there should also be a rule added where PD and mayor cant  make pd a fortress....

Pd and mayor cant base due to "failrp" so why should they be able to "base" (make pd a fortress with fading doors and stuff) in pd, in my opinion those thrash together.. basically a loophole  that shouldn't  be allowed.

there should also be a rule added where PD and mayor cant  make pd a fortress....

Pd and mayor cant base due to "failrp" so why should they be able to "base" (make pd a fortress with fading doors and stuff) in pd, in my opinion those thrash together.. basically a loophole  that shouldn't  be allowed.

I disagree with this very much for a few reasons. One of those reasons are, if someone is a mayor they don't want to be killed because they get demoted. The pd is basically a safe haven for mayors and they want to add on to the building to get more protection. So this is why I think that cops can build in the pd. It sucks getting killed as the mayor and if you can't prevent it by building then how else can you protect your self against raiders.

snip

snip

Like i said, why is it not allowed for them to base then? they are basically basing in the pd being able to build, like i said they thrash. either or, i think the rule should be updated, or cops should be able to base wherever. I mean.. since bitminers are legal cops are technically allowed to own them, but how will they own them if they can't base? l think cops should be able to base wherever, or not base in pd at all,

Default laws are already in MOTD, max raid time is stupid IMO, and I fully support cops able to make PD a fortress. 

Cops can only "base" in PD because in RP, its the safe haven and home for cops. Cops can't base elsewhere because that takes them away from the save haven and mayor, and the jobs purpose is to enforce laws, not sit inside a building and farm money.

PD actions shouldn't be counterable, it doesn't make any rp sense. Also your reasoning is irrelevant, if someone wants to help their friends from a pd action then they should be in their party.

The 10 seconds to kick in for non lethal doesn't make sense, but the wearing off after 10 seconds needs to happen.

I'd someone farms kills off of a jailed person just ban the person farming as it is technically rdm (maybe even mass rdm).

PD actions shouldn't be counterable, it doesn't make any rp sense. Also your reasoning is irrelevant, if someone wants to help their friends from a pd action then they should be in their party.

The 10 seconds to kick in for non lethal doesn't make sense, but the wearing off after 10 seconds needs to happen.

I'd someone farms kills off of a jailed person just ban the person farming as it is technically rdm (maybe even mass rdm).

True but only 7 to a party, maybe you got a lot of friends

Default laws are already in MOTD, max raid time is stupid IMO, and I fully support cops able to make PD a fortress. 

Cops can only "base" in PD because in RP, its the safe haven and home for cops. Cops can't base elsewhere because that takes them away from the save haven and mayor, and the jobs purpose is to enforce laws, not sit inside a building and farm money.

But sweg if you cannot return to a raid after you die and the successful raiders want to camp your base for 3 hours you can't do anything about it. And if you disconnect it's fail-rp. I personally think max raid time should be 10-15 minutes

snip

snip

Like i said, why is it not allowed for them to base then? they are basically basing in the pd being able to build, like i said they thrash. either or, i think the rule should be updated, or cops should be able to base wherever. I mean.. since bitminers are legal cops are technically allowed to own them, but how will they own them if they can't base? l think cops should be able to base wherever, or not base in pd at all,

I STRONGLY disagree with this. Pd needs to have fortification otherwise they will get stomped on by custom classes with lightsabers that can break down doors.

True but only 7 to a party, maybe you got a lot of friends

But sweg if you cannot return to a raid after you die and the successful raiders want to camp your base for 3 hours you can't do anything about it. And if you disconnect it's fail-rp. I personally think max raid time should be 10-15 minutes

It's also hard to fine someone when you have to be status of every single person waiting to counter you. Also, what is there to counter if there is no advert?