Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Ivory Partnaite

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:147793584

Why were you banned or warned?

About... Two years ago? I used an alt account named John Wayne Gacy and I was playing out of context Peter Griffin sound effects in populated areas, I meant to do this on my main account but I forgot to sign out of my alt and sign back into my main account, so both accounts got banned. I was on my alt account to troll Starwars RP severs because they're almost as bad as Nazi RPers.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I believe.. My alt account was banned for pedophilia? I don't know, I forgot the password to it. Anyways, I'm not a pedophile, if it were up to me I'd like to see what their heads would look like on a stick. I was a hobo while doing it so I don't think it was mic spam, even then I wasn't spamming it. I was just doing a little trolling

Who warned/banned you?

You

How long were you warned or banned for?

Permanent
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19586-ivory-partnaite-john-wayne-gacy-alt/
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crabroll said:

You were banned in May 2022, I can see that your originally banned account had 9 minutes of play time with no other warns or bans. Meanwhile this account has about 20 hours of playtime with multiple warns and bans on it for other things.

Yes, I did a little bit of trolling. But most of the time I was building cool things people liked or making jobs, one of the frequent jobs I played was the King and I used it to make things like: Nascar, a Prison, a Cave System, Italy, etc. Many of the warns I got were from trolling cringey toxic bitch boys that spend their time money printing for thousands of hours.

I want to know your history with this other account because from what I see is less than 2 months of gameplay with ban after ban, and warn after warn then the perma ban. I'm not sure I want to see you unbanned.

 

So until then ima stay with a -1

5 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

I want to know your history with this other account because from what I see is less than 2 months of gameplay with ban after ban, and warn after warn then the perma ban. I'm not sure I want to see you unbanned.

 

So until then ima stay with a -1

The two other warns were from me mic spamming for very short periods of time in largely populated areas, which then a moderator instantly warned and muted me for about an hour

so I'm going to give this a  -1    first what you do on your alt transfers onto your main second you got banned for pedophilia and you were playing the " I have sex with children " sound that's pretty close and shut second you have ben warned  for mic spam before   so it seems to me that you never learned your lesson with both of those warns and you continued doing it  

Edited by That one rain frog
1 hour ago, That one rain frog said:

so I'm going to give this a  -1    first what you do on your alt transfers onto your main second you got banned for pedophilia and you were playing the " I have sex with children " sound that's pretty close and shut second you have ben warned  for mic spam before   so it seems to me that you never learned your lesson with both of those warns and you continued doing it  

That was a year ago though, plus at the time I was kind of mad because my custom class and VIP were taken away after being away for a few weeks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...