Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want to go into video editing/reporting. And not like weather or simple news reporting, I mean overseas, international reporting. I might become a War Correspondent if I want to put myself into the action. If that fails or I realize I don't want to do that, I'll go to college for History Education with a minor in video editing.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1940-88-miles-per-hour/#findComment-11043
Share on other sites

Computer Security and Database Administration:

 

I have schools on the mind who are interesting in taking me as I'm apparently smart AF.

 

Chemist: I sit around and watch science all day. Chemistry is so interesting that I'd much rather work in a field of "Hey, this shit lits on fire in water, yo" than any store in mind

 

Therapist: I talk to a lot of people. I listen to problems.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1940-88-miles-per-hour/#findComment-11058
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...