Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Pusherman

Your Steam ID:

76561198012623193

Who are you reporting?:

Summer haze STEAM_0:0:181624991

Why are you reporting this player?:

Told me very nicely that he hoped I would die. Just because I wouldnt let him use all three houses in the suburbs to grow drugs lol.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2915519381
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19169-a-very-polite-message/
Share on other sites

Saw that dude earlier and he tried to kill me in a house he didn't even own because I saw some crops and took exactly 1.  He probably knows he'd get in trouble for multibasing and he probably can't base like some of the "big dogs" on the server so he's salty. I took his ass out for trying to kill me and he was mad pissy too. Sorry you had to deal with his toxic ass, Pusherman.

  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...