Canami Posted December 26, 2022 Share Posted December 26, 2022 (edited) In-Game Name dictator gas Your Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:213281635 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for " way too many unsettling and inappropriate comments" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Insurance Agent had brought me into a sit because of all of the disgusting stuff I said in OOC. He told me that his choices were to either ban or warn me, and that he decided to warn me so I got my warning and went on my merry way. I never said anything disgusting like the ones I said in OOC before my latest warning, but then in the middle of my next session on TITSRP, I got banned out of the blue for "way too many unsettling and inappropiate comments" even though I had already been warned for it and had said nothing unsettling since my warn (which I believe was a day or two ago). So simply, I got perma banned for the same thing I had already been called into a sit for and warned, presumably because a report was made when/after I said whatever I said, and Insurance Agent called me into the sit and chose to warn me, but later the report must have been accepted and I got hit with the permaban, even though this topic had already been dealt with by Insurance Agent when he brought me to the sit and warned me for i believe "Vulgar comments in OOC" or something along those lines. It is most likely my latest warn. It also isn't clear who banned me, or what report resulted in me being banned, so I can't see what I said which caused this ban to be placed, when i said it, etc. So essentially I can't find any proof. Who warned/banned you? Console How long were you warned or banned for? Perma Edited December 26, 2022 by Canami Forgot to include the final sentence. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19097-banned-for-innapropiate-comments-even-though-i-was-already-warned-for-it-by-insurance-agent/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 26, 2022 Share Posted December 26, 2022 (edited) i was told to give you the warn first by other staff on mic, i told you my choice was ban or warn to hope it would scare you into not acting so weird. i posted the log to mod chat and from my understanding a SA decided to look at your chat logs (yikes) and decided more punishment was necessary. anything else information wise will most likely come from them as this goes well above my head.-1 Edited December 26, 2022 by Insurance Agent -1 x10000 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19097-banned-for-innapropiate-comments-even-though-i-was-already-warned-for-it-by-insurance-agent/#findComment-131846 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted December 26, 2022 Share Posted December 26, 2022 (edited) You were banned due to the excessive disgusting behavior in chat. This isn't a ban from staff this was from the owner himself. You are a disgusting foul mouth player that all of us have to endure on a day to day basis. I've had to kick you multiple times because of the fucked up comments you make in chat. The owner posted logs of things you've said in chat that make me want to puke. I'm surprised you've gotten away with this behavior for this long. I hope you stay banned and they ban your forums and discord account. But that's up to the owner. -1 disgusting person you actually need therapy. Edited December 26, 2022 by Coach 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19097-banned-for-innapropiate-comments-even-though-i-was-already-warned-for-it-by-insurance-agent/#findComment-131847 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkenDG Posted December 26, 2022 Share Posted December 26, 2022 1 minute ago, Coach said: You were banned due to the excessive disgusting behavior in chat. This isn't a ban from staff this was from the owner himself. You are a disgusting foul mouth player that all of us have to endure on a day to day basis. I've had to kick you multiple times because of the fucked up comments you make in chat. The owner posted logs of things you've said in chat that make me want to puke. I'm surprised you've gotten away with this behavior for this long. I hope you stay banned and they ban your forums and discord account. But that's up to the owner. -1 disgusting person 100% AGREE -1 FOR THIS DUDE Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19097-banned-for-innapropiate-comments-even-though-i-was-already-warned-for-it-by-insurance-agent/#findComment-131848 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mightypackingtape248 Posted December 26, 2022 Share Posted December 26, 2022 not sure of what you said since i dont read chat often, but if the owner has to ban you, i'd say its highly deserved-1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19097-banned-for-innapropiate-comments-even-though-i-was-already-warned-for-it-by-insurance-agent/#findComment-131850 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 26, 2022 Share Posted December 26, 2022 I was notified by one of our players that I should look into what you're doing and I can see you're hurting deeply. Some comments you made, make me think that you should truly step outside of Garry's Mod and the online world before you do anything you will regret. You are the only person who can make a change for yourself. Garry's Mod certainly is not helping. For the safety of the kids and people playing this server, you have been banned. 3 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19097-banned-for-innapropiate-comments-even-though-i-was-already-warned-for-it-by-insurance-agent/#findComment-131851 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts