Jump to content
  • 0

(Help) Old CC Issues


Question

I have not played in probably over a year, but I got on today and found my CC is all messed up. The main issue I'm having is the weapons I own on that CC are not able to be equipped. Two out of the 9 weapons I do own are working fine and  those are the Master Sword and the Stealth Camo. Furthermore, I was prompted to refund one weapon that being weapon_tr, which I have no memory of what that was.  Lastly, I don't know how this happened maybe someone I had friended on the CC change it but my original skin was the Rick model from rick and Morty, although this doesn't really matter as it's just a skin. 

 

Thanks, Cob

Discord: Cob #4764

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19094-help-old-cc-issues/
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hey Cob, so without knowing the name or command for your CC I can't confirm exactly what the issue is, but basically when you buy custom weapon perms from the CC editor, if the owner of those perms goes inactive, they are removed and you will be given an option to refund them. This also applies to playermodels. It's possible that the reason they are no longer on your CC is because the owner went inactive. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19094-help-old-cc-issues/#findComment-132486
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...