No reason -1's on Mod Apps

Woodeyhh!

So recently I made a Mod Application, and if I don't get alot of +1's.... I look at the reasons behind the -1's and I cant really understand what I did wrong or what I have been doing that is bad because of answers like this: d7546c84a8f83aa1573eb3e1d97be27b.pngin my application, some comments were "Not enough effort in the app" and "your answers are quite short". Well this reply has no effort and is a false -1 because there is no reasoning behind the -1... What do you guys think?

You are acting as if that was the only -1 you had...all of the others had explanations.

Now that I read it again, I see literally everyone else had a full explanation, why are you pretending like everyone just wrote -1...

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=2159

Im saying, if you are going to comment on a application with your own opinion. "No need to give an explanation." isn't valid

You are acting as if that was the only -1 you had...all of the others had explanations.

Now that I read it again, I see literally everyone else had a full explanation, why are you pretending like everyone just wrote -1...

Im saying, if you are going to comment on a application with your own opinion. "No need to give an explanation." isn't valid

Yeah, but no need to say that you have no idea why you were declined. Even if they all wrote that, my denied reason had everything.

Yeah, but no need to say that you have no idea why you were declined. Even if they all wrote that, my denied reason had everything.

The matter of the fact is, if you are going to -1 somone. Give a reason towards your -1... "No need to give an explanation." isn't a reason why somone deserves a -1

i am closing thread now, please do not open it back up

nvm im fucking retarded and have no idea how to close them... actually i do not think mods can close them, if they can please tell me how.

i am dumb and stickied it 

can another staff on the forums close it

you know what

i mihgt just delete it i have no idea how to un sticky it, tbh i dont know how i ended up stickieing it but sheit

i goofed i wonder if this will work

i am closing thread now, please do not open it back up

nvm im fucking retarded and have no idea how to close them... actually i do not think mods can close them, if they can please tell me how.

i am dumb and stickied it 

can another staff on the forums close it

you know what

i mihgt just delete it i have no idea how to un sticky it, tbh i dont know how i ended up stickieing it but sheit

i goofed i wonder if this will work

fixed it