Who are you reporting?:

Legerbs

Why are you reporting this player?:

false vote ban

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MyQHVRN0XM

This legerbs guy has been antagonistic to me for no reason, then when I take over a raid by killing him he vote bans me for rdm. It's worth noting that while he still was in audio range I said "I am taking over your raid" and you can see that he doesn't respawn immediately so he had plenty of time to see me trying to enter the base.

• crybaby -1 1

spacer.pngFor the past couple days you follow me non-stop over me killing you while you were a bounty hunter. Constantly starting beef and trying to watch every raid I do. I never saw you enter the base nor did I hear you say you were countering the raid. In my mind it looked like you just wanted a reason to kill me for revenge from 7 minutes earlier. I was also under the impression no staff were on as I thought dollface was AFK. Later realizing they weren't AFK. I have the logs from the kill earlier wishing I had video of what it looked like on my end. 

I admit to being wrong in this situation and have forwarded it to a staff member. 

spacer.png

Edited by LeGerbs

Just now, LeGerbs said:

For the past couple days you follow me non-stop over me killing you while you were a bounty hunter.

??? I haven't played bounty hunter in over a year, and you started the vote pretty much immediately after you died without any checking if staff are AFK or calling a sit(you are supposed to do that btw). Also I didn't report because I didn't care to clip it but when you killed me before for watching your raid you were across the street in indu and I hadn't interacted with you or the raid at all.

5 minutes ago, bugman said:

??? I haven't played bounty hunter in over a year, and you started the vote pretty much immediately after you died without any checking if staff are AFK or calling a sit(you are supposed to do that btw). Also I didn't report because I didn't care to clip it but when you killed me before for watching your raid you were across the street in indu and I hadn't interacted with you or the raid at all.

I remembered incorrectly it was Jigsaw while I kidnapped someone. Either way I know what I did was wrong and i've already PM'd staff.

36 minutes ago, LeGerbs said:

spacer.pngFor the past couple days you follow me

you edited your post to add  this ss saying "the past couple days" even though that was  literally 5 minutes before when you rdmed me for being across the street from the raid area. strange...

Edited by bugman

14 minutes ago, bugman said:

you edited your post to add  this ss saying "the past couple days" even though that was  literally 5 minutes before when you rdmed me for being across the street from the raid area. strange...

Bro I added that screenshot to show how you saying i'm the one being antagonistic towards you when all I did was kill you when you were near my raid. I never PM'd you, said anything in chat or did anything other than kill you prior to this incident. Obviously when I say the past couple days i'm not talking about these screenshots i'm talking about you having whatever kind of beef with me for whatever kind of reason. I'm not turning this post into a shitfest. I've already admitted I fucked up and the staff will deal with it. I'm done replying after this.