YeenNico Posted September 10, 2022 Share Posted September 10, 2022 I've been trying to build a decent park dupe but every time I spawn props up against this wall, they become incredibly dark and not even flashlights will make them look brighter. It creates a weird, ugly contrast between literally all of the other props in my dupe and I can't find a way to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18608-does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-weird-prop-shading-issue/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted September 10, 2022 Share Posted September 10, 2022 There is a tool in the Q menu called "Shadow Remover". Try that! 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18608-does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-weird-prop-shading-issue/#findComment-128377 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YeenNico Posted September 10, 2022 Author Share Posted September 10, 2022 9 hours ago, Rubik said: There is a tool in the Q menu called "Shadow Remover". Try that! It worked, thank you so much! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18608-does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-weird-prop-shading-issue/#findComment-128380 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now