Dumpsters not spawning

Spartan

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Urgent

Description:

It seems that dumpsters will stop spawning until reset every now and again. I don't know what causes it. In the beginning, everything will be fine; dumpsters are spawning left and right then boom. Nothing. To my knowledge, this has happened on three different days so far. Please fix this issue soon as it is hindering my ability to dig through trash at peak efficiency.

How to reproduce:

See above.
  • Like 2

Unfortunately the forums have limited the priority to urgent, I will forward this to sugar by carrier pigeon effective immediately.

Help this man soon, this is a glaring S class emergency, code red, the server is in critical condition.

Acute existential dread activated.

Life or death dangerous, hazard warning the dumpsters are fucking gone what the fuck?

Extreme, immediate, serious, imperative, hot fix needed ASAP.

This error leaves the quantum multiverse unstable, explosive and universal peptide degradation multifariously soon to follow, story at 11.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Emperor Taint Rat Legend X said:

Unfortunately the forums have limited the priority to urgent, I will forward this to sugar by carrier pigeon effective immediately.

Help this man soon, this is a glaring S class emergency, code red, the server is in critical condition.

Acute existential dread activated.

Life or death dangerous, hazard warning the dumpsters are fucking gone what the fuck?

Extreme, immediate, serious, imperative, hot fix needed ASAP.

This error leaves the quantum multiverse unstable, explosive and universal peptide degradation multifariously soon to follow, story at 11.

Finally someone else that understands the importance of this recent destructive bug. Hopefully the lords that watch us from above can see it in their hearts to right this wrong and make sure it never happens again.

• Like 3