Vaporeon breeding video/ related content on the server being allowed

KKStoner

yea yea more complaining from me but damn someone has to say it, why are videos like Vaporeon breeding allowed on the server, Joking about having sex with children isnt allowed but joking about having sex with animals is. Its disgusting and people that joke about it deserve the firing squad.

Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_13.png

• Thanks 1
  • crybaby -1 2

7 minutes ago, Jack Blacks Nut Sack said:

Vaporeon is a pokemon. A pokemon is a fictional character, not a real-life animal lol.. 

Oh because wanting to have sex with fictional children is also ok

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, KKStoner said:

but joking about having sex with animals is

Again, a Pokemon is not an animal. 

7 minutes ago, KKStoner said:

Oh because wanting to have sex with fictional children is also ok

Where are you getting this from? That's kinda sus that you keep referring to children quite a bit, when there are no children involved in this matter. Imagine making a forums post and a report in-game over a me playing a a YouTube video on a boombox, when you could have just messaged me and told me to stop. 

• Sad Clown 1

10 minutes ago, Jack Blacks Nut Sack said:

Again, a Pokemon is not an animal. 

Where are you getting this from? That's kinda sus that you keep referring to children quite a bit, when there are no children involved in this matter. Imagine making a forums post and a report in-game over a me playing a a YouTube video on a boombox, when you could have just messaged me and told me to stop. 

Firstly, pokemon are the animals of their universe I used to be a pretty big pokemon fan and its common knowledge that pokemon are animals (Im pretty sure a blue canine type creature can easily be identified as an animal by any sane or insane person) and you are saying how its sus that im "involving" children, well people on here get ostracized for making jokes about it. Yet both are twisted and disgusting both in the same way if you want me to explain why Sex with children or animals isnt ok i will gladly explain.

Edited by KKStoner