It would be full price to make a CC still. 5m to unlock it, then 10m for each slot. Plus 5m to make it a cop/hitman. You just don't have to pay any editing fee's each time you want to make changes.
You can use models you own on the "free CC" but its not very good and you can't add any extra slots to it.
Buying
Crip Cannons
Manhacks,
Explosive SWEPS.
Strange Gems.
Artifact Guns. ( Not shitty ones )
Selling Base dupes.
All 5m.
I have about 5 dupes of my own so far.
Each different locations.
1 is a PD/Mayor Dupe.
Selling 1 Weekly slot on my CC 2.5m
It has 30-slots
It has all custom/reskinned Weps/SWEPS.
Suitable for almost anything and everything.
DM me on discord if you are interested!
Mordecaii#0048
I made a custom join message and used a "?" which reverted to "NULL" guess the system doesn't accept certain characters. I just want the NULL text gone or a refund so I can redo my text.
IG: Jack Blacks Nut Sack
ID: 76561198979737899
Thanks