Sniffy Disguise SWEP

dyln2000

Mr. Sniffy is illegal because he is ugly, but it is hard to evade the authorities. In the meeting, we talked about Sniffy getting a disguise SWEP similar to the master stalker that he can use (in between Sniffjobs) so the police cannot find him 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

I am kind of -1 to this idea, it doesn't really make sense and it would also be super annoying if you randomly get shot at not knowing if it's mr sniffy or some dude in disguise, for the same reason I don't think we should give bounty hunters or terrorists or hitmen access to a disguise swep, especially now that sniffy can use ICU.

For example the ped- I mean gru can hide in a box to be unable to be cuffed/arrested so maybe something like that could be used or maybe just make him not AOS anymore but giving him a disguise swep doesn't seem that good of an idea to me.

I meant to say that he cannot use the disguise swep while he has a sniff job accepted. Only when he is jobless without a sniff target.

I'm talking about Sniffy only.

Abomination is a one-time use job, you go on a rampage, die, then switch off. People who use abomination either don't know how to play or are just stupid.

Serial Killer is also a weird thing to bring up because he is essentially already disguised. He won't need a SWEP for it.

Gru has his box, and he is a meme job.

Sniffy is more serious, though. He kills people. 

1 hour ago, dyln said:

I'm talking about Sniffy only.

Abomination is a one-time use job, you go on a rampage, die, then switch off. People who use abomination either don't know how to play or are just stupid.

Serial Killer is also a weird thing to bring up because he is essentially already disguised. He won't need a SWEP for it.

Gru has his box, and he is a meme job.

Sniffy is more serious, though. He kills people. 

all 3 of the other jobs you mentioned also kill people.

Sniffy shouldn't get a disguise swep, something like what HIDDEN said with a cardboard box seems more rat like for the sniffy job, not a swep that just changes his identity fully. 

• crybaby -1 1