Sweg Posted April 17, 2016 Share Posted April 17, 2016 Honestly, do I need to follow format? Can someone please just check my ban to confirm I issued it and unban me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1725-ulx-glitched-out-and-i-banned-myself-for-a-day/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 17, 2016 Share Posted April 17, 2016 This reminds me of when MusicalProdigy banned himself for a week I think and me messages me like "I FUCKED UP" over and over again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1725-ulx-glitched-out-and-i-banned-myself-for-a-day/#findComment-9788 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sweg Posted April 17, 2016 Author Share Posted April 17, 2016 This reminds me of when MusicalProdigy banned himself for a week I think and me messages me like "I FUCKED UP" over and over again. Lmao yeah this sucks. I was trying to ban some fergiee guy (1 day ban) for Mass-RDM and killing everyone in a sit. Hopefully an admin+ reads this soon. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1725-ulx-glitched-out-and-i-banned-myself-for-a-day/#findComment-9789 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted April 17, 2016 Share Posted April 17, 2016 Unbanned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1725-ulx-glitched-out-and-i-banned-myself-for-a-day/#findComment-9790 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts