Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Lizzie

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:626969824

Who are you reporting?:

STEAM_1:0:178115266 Malicious

Why are you reporting this player?:

I was raiding Eagle Chigga and during the raid, he literally joined the server and equipped god knows what prenerfs/artifacts and used talismans and food to gun me down. I am 99% sure you are not allowed to join the server mid raid and defend your buddy by joining his party. I tried making sits about this issue but none of the online staff took any of the numerous sits I made over the course of thirty minutes. I made probably 15-20 sits but none of the staff online (Eagle Chigga, � Its Ya Boi Green �, and White Crow) took any of them. I feel that this could've entirely been handled in-game in a sit, but here I am because no staff took any of my sits.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Logs are all that is needed I am pretty sure. I do not have access to join logs or party join logs so I am going to give all that I can give.
[11:54:26 Player Malicious (STEAM_0:0:178115266) disconnected from the server] < He disconnects from the server
[12:55:06 Player Lizzie (Dick Suckin Goblin) attacked Lizzie (Dick Suckin Goblin) with Trisha's Launcher. New Health: 98] < I start the raid
[13:02:56 Player Malicious ( ) said (yell) [Moderator] ZestyBoi: What if we k-k-kwissed in vrchat? OwO (Party)] < He party binds
[13:02:57 Player Malicious ( ) killed Lizzie (Dick Suckin Goblin) with weapon weapon_shitty_gold_ak] < He kills me


  • Like 1
  • uhoh 1
  • Thumb Down 3
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17099-report/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...