Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

13hourfarmbot

Your Steam ID

76561199109776084

Why were you banned or warned?

I was in a joking verbal argument in game voice chat and he killed me. When he killed me I said the f slur in chat and got automuted.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I want to be unmuted because I didn't know that language was not allowed on this server and I really like it so I want to be able to talk.

Who warned/banned you?

I think a bot.

How long were you warned or banned for?

Perm until I appeal
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16702-unmute-appeal/
Share on other sites

Confused, was this a discord mute or you were muted on the garrys mod server? From what you said it seems like you were on the server, and we do not mute people for using profanity unless its super excessive or something racist, and if we do mute its never permanent. Plus there isn't a bot that would auto mute you in-game.

Edit: im a dumbass and forget about our rust server and didn't even think about that, sorry! 😞

Edited by RAY RAY
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16702-unmute-appeal/#findComment-114558
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...