fortnite mythical goldfish

Tene

17 minutes ago, Mori said:

You legit couldn't have pitched this worse. Yes its a good idea I love the idea of having a very rare fish added that could get those people exicted but that could also benefit the other sides of the playerbase, but it needs to be worth it. It should have a very high base value even to gen buyer like in the tens of millions for its 1 in 1 million rarity but it I think it also having a other use like a buff or some like server wide thing would also be cool. It is a 1 in 1 million fish it should do something insane or be worth a hefty amount

yes very true I agree with you, I was tired writing this and still am. I don't think it should be like the dragon egg like I said in the original post, because just like the dragon egg, it would eventually become basically valueless (drag eggs rarely sell for over 1.5m from what I've seen now). 
maybe it could increase the fishing circles or amount of rare fish you get serverwide as long as it is active or just something entirely unique, who knows, but yes I fully agree with your response.

dont make it serverwide quick fish talisman 

Edited by Yourself

maybe, like dragon eggs, there is only one a day that can be found. this would make people want to fish so they can get the RARE GOLD FORTNITE FISH!!!!!!!!!!

it would still have to be rare though because it would suck getting on later in the day and not being able to get it because someone at 6 am sat there for 30 minutes fishing to get the RARE GOLD FORTNITE FISH!!!!!!!!!!