Spawn Tunnel checkpoints

Raccoons

Maybe instead make it so the rule is about being unable to "Restrict or Make Difficult to leave a spawn tunnel/Exit". Though this is already enforced by some staff, its still good to clarify, as some staff and most players on the server don't know its not allowed.

we dont allow cops , hobos whatever else build in spawn tunnels. Zestys suggestion is good. If people need it written out , nvm i take that back. People need it written out lmao so we will discuss this in the next staff meeting.

Please pm if you think of any other common sense situations that we should write out. 🤡

13 minutes ago, Reiko said:

we dont allow cops , hobos whatever else build in spawn tunnels. Zestys suggestion is good. If people need it written out , nvm i take that back. People need it written out lmao so we will discuss this in the next staff meeting.

Please pm if you think of any other common sense situations that we should write out. 🤡

The point of a checkpoint is to check people and either clear them for passage or arrest/fine them, so I put a checkpoint in the spawn tunnel. in RP, this makes complete sense, since its the most people coming into the main city. You can say its common sense and try and pick up this unwritten rule nonsense and run with it but it wont make it true.

• thumbdown -1 4

2 minutes ago, antfucker98 said:

As a former staff member you should already know not to block the spawn tunnel. Call it a checkpoint if you wanna, but it's still blocking the spawn tunnel. You can literally post the checkpoint 10 feet down the street and accomplish the same thing without blocking the spawn tunnel. This is where common sense comes into play.

I think making not blocking spawn definitive in the MOTD is unnecessary but apparently it needs to be spelled out for people, so +1 to make it very explicitly stated in the MOTD that you cannot block the spawn tunnel.

Not blocking it, there are fading doors

Think about it this way. Spawn is where people load in. They pick their jobs, they gear up and they go into the city to START THEIR RP. What is the point of checking people who just loaded in like lol what? Are they gonna have a bounty from loading in? 

Or are u trying to fine custom classes for owning weapons lmao.