Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Lord Shad X dick in yo mouth

Your Steam ID:

76561198285944398

Who are you reporting?:

Malicious

Why are you reporting this player?:

I was raiding a base, at the time Malicious was talking to people in a sit. Obviously you would expect him to stay out of the raid because he is leading a sit. But no, during the sit Malicious decides to counter my raid and kill me. I didn't kill him because it's almost a precedent to not kill a staff member in a sit but they can kill me? I took it to a sit and Toosi could not do anything because they are both Tmods so he told me to go to the forums. I attacked the base killed the owner, than malicous killed me while still in his sit and i lost an OP gun for it. And if i was in the sit and countered a raid, I would have been warned/banned on spot.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Toosi Was the admin that took the sit in game https://imgur.com/a/UCbPPD3

Malicious can confirm he was in a sit at the time.

Edited by Shadexz
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16485-report-on-malicous/
Share on other sites

I'm the staff member you're reporting and here's my side.

I didn't expect you to understand that i was in a sit due to me being in the base due to request of the player, because it just looked like me and him were having a conversation, i also compensated you for the loss of your weapon. i'm sorry for this incident, will avoid this situation another time.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16485-report-on-malicous/#findComment-112713
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, omg uwu malicious said:

The sit was due to this guy constantly breaking nlr the user was banned who i was in the sit was for nlr and i just wanted to see if the guy came back and he did which is why i had the sit in the base.

 Did you not switch to staff on duty?

Would have been smart to switch jobs, so players can get an idea of whats going on. 

Also i still dont understand why you would kill someone. While actively taking a sit.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16485-report-on-malicous/#findComment-112725
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

I didn't know it was a sit because he wasnt on staff job, I was raiding the base and he just killed me. You shouldent be taking sits in a place where rp is going down.

sorry to comment on report im not part of, but youre just lying in this post. You said in the original report "at the time Malicious was talking to people in a sit" and "didn't kill him because it's almost a precedent to not kill a staff member in a sit". The only reason you are now saying that you didnt know it was a sit is because Isaac said something about the staff on duty job. Pls dont try and lie to get people in trouble

  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16485-report-on-malicous/#findComment-112769
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...