nooodle Posted April 9, 2016 Share Posted April 9, 2016 Hi guys, I'm nooodle. I am 16, and I really like garrys mod (3,700+ hours, 1/2 of it is DarkRP). I am somewhat new to the server, so far everything has been really good, I donated to become a trial-mod, because I enjoy helping players, and thought the server deserved some money. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1645-introduction/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted April 9, 2016 Share Posted April 9, 2016 Noice, I am also 16. Noice, I have almost 3,000 hours, 2/3 darkRP. Thank you for your donation also, we can buy more dedicated wam. Please read the staff guidelines if you have not <3 https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=131 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1645-introduction/#findComment-9280 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 9, 2016 Share Posted April 9, 2016 I got you folks beaten with 17 years. But welcome, enjoy your stay. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1645-introduction/#findComment-9281 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 9, 2016 Share Posted April 9, 2016 Welcome to the server! Please check this out as well: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=1682 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1645-introduction/#findComment-9282 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toastless Toaster Posted April 9, 2016 Share Posted April 9, 2016 I think i beat all of you scrubs with 19. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1645-introduction/#findComment-9283 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[LB] VALLEYOFDEA7H Posted April 9, 2016 Share Posted April 9, 2016 Hah. Plebs. I'm 0.1 Years old get rekt m8 ill 1v1 u in cod bo 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1645-introduction/#findComment-9288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Disco Soup Can -TPF- Posted April 10, 2016 Share Posted April 10, 2016 But.. But... I am only 15 *Proceeds to drink bleach and FUCKING DIE!!* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1645-introduction/#findComment-9324 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now