StillHappyBR Posted May 27, 2021 Share Posted May 27, 2021 (edited) In-Game Name StillHappyBR Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:143906414 Why were you banned or warned? I posted a fake picture of a social security card from google. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It was a year ago, and the picture was fake Who warned/banned you? not sure How long were you warned or banned for? at least one year This ban was from discord, The picture was deleted before you I was banned so you can't find it. Edited May 27, 2021 by StillHappyBR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Johnson Posted May 27, 2021 Share Posted May 27, 2021 Whats your discord? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/#findComment-111331 Share on other sites More sharing options...
StillHappyBR Posted May 27, 2021 Author Share Posted May 27, 2021 Just now, Jack Johnson said: Whats your discord? StillHappyBR#1894 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/#findComment-111332 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Johnson Posted May 27, 2021 Share Posted May 27, 2021 For staff to see why hes banned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/#findComment-111333 Share on other sites More sharing options...
StillHappyBR Posted May 27, 2021 Author Share Posted May 27, 2021 Just now, Jack Johnson said: For staff to see why hes banned. Its fake, its from google I looked up social security card cropped the top off the said the website it was from and posted it. I can find the image, it was on a brown and gold carpet Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/#findComment-111334 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted May 27, 2021 Share Posted May 27, 2021 Sharing personal information, real or fake, is not allowed. No one knows / cares if it was fake & it should never happen again. As long as you agree to follow the rules and don't be dumb I will unban you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/#findComment-111335 Share on other sites More sharing options...
StillHappyBR Posted May 27, 2021 Author Share Posted May 27, 2021 Yea it was stupid idk why I did it in the first place, and I agree to the rules 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/#findComment-111336 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted May 27, 2021 Share Posted May 27, 2021 Thank you, you're unbanned from Discord. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16300-banned-from-discord/#findComment-111337 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts