Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Holographic

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:82859750

Who are you reporting?:

Infa STEAM_0:1:501526248

Why are you reporting this player?:

This guy told me to kill myself when I fined him in a prior incidence but I wasn't recording at the time so no action could be done against him. I started recording again and encountered him in the jail cells and he said some not so nice things to me (watch till the end).

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://streamable.com/gp8yzs
  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 3
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16290-extreme-player-toxicity/
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Major monkey said:

Umm... I was here in the other jail cell post the full video on Why he said that both of you were being toxic to each other 

 

Also there words...

I was never toxic to him once, other than just doing the laugh emote in front of his jail cell. Its still no reason to tell me to end my life...

Edited by Novapolitan

Could you give a more full version of this incident? Video evidence is meant to have 30 seconds before the incident + 30 seconds after. And the evidence you gave doesn't even prove that it was directed towards you. Not saying that what he said was in any way good / I support it, I just believe the video evidence you gave isn't enough. This could've easily been two people getting heated / fighting.

 

Edit: Also please limit any edits on the video unless it shows something personal, it should just be raw footage.

Edited by Zesty
1 minute ago, Zesty said:

Could you give a more full version of this incident? Video evidence is meant to have 30 seconds before the incident + 30 seconds after. And the evidence you gave doesn't even prove that it was directed towards you. Not saying that what he said was in any way good / I support it, I just believe the video evidence you gave isn't enough. This could've easily been two people getting heated / fighting.

 

Edit: Also please limit any edits on the video unless it shows something personal, it should just be raw footage.

There were no edits on the video, the blacked out part was either from me tabbing out or OBS glitching. 

8 minutes ago, Zesty said:

Could you give a more full version of this incident? Video evidence is meant to have 30 seconds before the incident + 30 seconds after. And the evidence you gave doesn't even prove that it was directed towards you. Not saying that what he said was in any way good / I support it, I just believe the video evidence you gave isn't enough. This could've easily been two people getting heated / fighting.

 

Edit: Also please limit any edits on the video unless it shows something personal, it should just be raw footage.

I can upload a more fuller version tomorrow if you need it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...