Make actions outside of TitsRP not punishable

Quas

20 hours ago, Quas said:

Change it, dont change it, whatever.

In Exhibit A. you can see an angry person losing an argument by a substantial amount, but not wanting to acknowledge he's losing and deciding to continue the fight.  

1 hour ago, Tuss said:

In Exhibit A. you can see an angry person losing an argument by a substantial amount, but not wanting to acknowledge he's losing and deciding to continue the fight.  

Still have yet hear why I can joke about murdering people but cant make pedo jokes. Asked multiple times to nobody wanting to answer. I say change it or dont because it doesnt effect me, I wont break it, but I think its a dumb rule, simple as that.

17 hours ago, Quas said:

Still have yet hear why I can joke about murdering people but cant make pedo jokes. Asked multiple times to nobody wanting to answer. I say change it or dont because it doesnt effect me, I wont break it, but I think its a dumb rule, simple as that.

No one is answering you because of how stupid it sounds. I would gladly answer it for you, but I’m not sure if the reason I’m thinking of is the actual reason.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tuss said:

No one is answering you because of how stupid it sounds. I would gladly answer it for you, but I’m not sure if the reason I’m thinking of is the actual reason.

It sounds stupid to make jokes about one heinous act bannable but all the others are completely fine

31 minutes ago, Quas said:

It sounds stupid to make jokes about one heinous act bannable but all the others are completely fine

Which scenarios is it okay to commit murder? A decent amount.
Which scenarios is it okay to groom an underage kid? No scenario is okay. 
Just a thought.

22 hours ago, Quas said:

Pedos / oversexualized content and such was recently banned from Garry's Mod servers. Depending on context, talking about killing people is also definitely not allowed. Allowing this kind of talk in the server is against the guidelines and I would prefer to mute / kick people for saying things like that. No one wants to see it. I get no one has good banter anymore besides calling people the n word and pedos but allowing it also creates for a more toxic environment. It's not just the server guidelines either, no one wants to see that kinda stuff

But, I will say, why people are so stingy getting called a pedo is personally beyond me personally. A 14 year old kid calling you pedo shouldn't make you go into a rage and get a perma ban but this is 2021 where times are changing and people are more sensitive than ever (for good and bad reasons). Just block / mute them and move on. If its in a public channel then yes, I can see them being punished.

Should you call someone a pedo? No, that's just stupid. Should you cry over it? No, it's just stupid. So how about we just not and have fun 🙂

On the topic of rule 12, the rule has always been here but was in more of a grey area. Maybe people freaked out before because it seemed more harsh than what it was. Your character outside of the server can definitely determine if you're allowed to be in this community. Note that enforcing this rule means the person took it to the extreme. No one is going to ban BillyBob99 because he said the n word in someone else's discord.

Examples of things that would probably get you in trouble:

• Aggressively harassing other members of different servers and being reported to us
  • Aggressively being racist to a point where it's not a "im a 14 year old racist and im meming rn"
  • Doxing, ddosing, harming other players
  • Doing something completely out of the ordinary such as sending nudes of you or other players to other players for no reason
  • Saying really messed up things

Context matters and its also subjective. Not everything is black and white when it comes to figuring out a resolution to a problem. The rule is here to just inform players that you can in fact get in trouble for being a serious goober out of game / community. The fact that you are upset that you can't be braindead out of game is concerning. It takes a lot to trigger this rule. Being an edgy memer will most likely not get you in trouble.

Also, this is a community. If someone doesn't like you for your actions outside of Tits, they can have their own opinions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• KDawg locked this topic