Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Frank DAmico

Your Steam ID

(STEAM_0:0:553386818)

Why were you banned or warned?

i was banned for calling a man with 72k snap score who was flexing it n i said u prob snap 12 year old girls p-d-0 keep in mind that was a zero

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

i have fun rp'ing on the server and had done a bit or leading as a mob boss n grew cocaine for the rp

Who warned/banned you?

stitch a good person

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 day extended to 1 week
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16204-first-ban/
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ReliefIcey said:

i did not mean to say he was an actual pedo

I understand but we got more strict on the whole pedo thing due to the past. Altough IF this was your first time doing pedo accusations, i feel like a warn would've been more better than a ban.

 

I'd +1 for an unban and +1 for a warn instead. (If this was your first time with pedo accusations)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16204-first-ban/#findComment-110518
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

I understand but we got more strict on the whole pedo thing due to the past. Altough IF this was your first time doing pedo accusations, i feel like a warn would've been more better than a ban.

 

I'd +1 for an unban and +1 for a warn instead. (If this was your first time with pedo accusations)

this is my first time 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16204-first-ban/#findComment-110520
Share on other sites

You do not have any previous warnings for Pedo Accusations, I'm +1 for the punishment to make the transition from a ban to an account warning.

 

I'm not going to make my input until Snitchnut is made aware of this appeal, judging by the replies, there is no indication he was.

Edited by koda
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16204-first-ban/#findComment-110573
Share on other sites

  • koda locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...