More different classes, less alike classes  

6 members have voted

1. 1. More different classes, less alike classes

• YES!
    • no

SPONSORED IN PART BY

Inspired by this post.

https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=1888

I feel we should create new classes but in the end not have more classes, see see? You probably don't see because I haven't shown you yet! SO IF YOU SAID YOU SEE THEN EITHER YOU CAN READ MY MIND OR YOU LIED!(or hacked, fucking hacker) I think we should remove merge all semi-alike class, classes that we can live without. Basically replace these classes with more left field classes, variety is good.

Lets give a shitty example cause I am bad at this and life.

Sugar replaces thief and DJ

We loose A class, RP style will continue cause you can just be a raider.

We gain a class, A new RP style has been gained, being a DJ.

Also with this all of those people who desperately in the back of their hearts who wants radios back could win in this trade too. The class DJ can spawn radio(ONLY DJ) and the DJ has a rule, no spam, only music on the radio.

Win: We get a radio and you can't be blatantly annoying with it.

Loose: Sugar kinda mad I guess cause he doesn't like radio but it's only 1 how much harm can it do?

(imagine someone placing the radio and server crashes, not much harm right? ha ha haaaa-dies-)

So yeah, less of alike classes and more verity?

I like this idea. We need more unique classes and less copies with different skins.

Also, a DJ class could be fun, as long as it's not abused.

I suggested the idea to sugar and i got one response from him, but sugar didn't get the overall picture.