Bitcoin Miner suggestion

ItHappens

I want them to rename them to doge coin miners mainly, but they could use a huge buff like upgrades you can purchase like printers would be nice could even have them use power like printers, but the income would be nice to be buffed more then 1250 tho maybe like a pool similar to drugs like 5k-10k prices

I wouldn't mind the upgrades but they don't need a huge buff as bitcoin miners are basically the only legal money making entity (unless the mayor makes them illegal for whatever reason). Illegal entities should always make more than legal entities but again since they are illegal there is a drawback that you can be raided by cops or blah blah blah.

Custom bitcoin mining levelling system is coming next big update. It will have leveling of bitminers, be able to upgrade to unlock more bitminers, custom models, custom UI, and very optimized. It's been in the works for a while but it's looking pretty good. Their goal was to have a realistic type system, a computer setup that turns into rooms of miners etc... After a while of consideration and sketching the design they went with is a more TitsRP style realistic version. More money less time etc... It has been tested to make less then printers, but the more bitcoin you have the more you make (i.e 1 bitcoin 10k, 10 bitcoin 120k, etc...). Overall its a very solid system and I'm happy to see how much it's grown.

Just now, yoian213 said:

But have you considered calling it doge coin miners?

Yes actually, there is a setting inside the GUI, that allows you to change it from a long list of coins with correct conversions to make it more realistic feeling. For example (random numbers) 1 bitcoin is worth $1,000. With the setting on Doge Coin, it would make it so it appears you have 1000 Doge Coin worth $1,000 in total and etc... It all pulls from a very delayed chart of money amounts as we don't want the same thing to happen that happened to the Stock Market. 

• Like 1