Drug Buyer Glitch 2

Sgt. Spoon

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Urgent

Description:

same shit just happened again my coke keeps on disappearing and I don't get a single penny from it I already lost 250 shipments of coke its fucking bullshit

How to reproduce:

the fucking drug dealer will not gimmie money

I will make it much more apparent that this is an intended result of the hacker routing the cash to him. As of right now, I don't think anything happens which results in a very poor user experience.

4 hours ago, Sugar Tits said:

I will make it much more apparent that this is an intended result of the hacker routing the cash to him. As of right now, I don't think anything happens which results in a very poor user experience.

Just make it say "Get fucked" 

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

10 hours ago, Sugar Tits said:

Make it so "______ (Hacker) just stole your money! Hunt him down to get it back." pogget user event

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2021 at 8:37 AM, Sugar Tits said:

thanks i never knew that but like zestyboi said just make it say "GET FUCKED" that would be hilarious

• Thanks 1