Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Terry D

Your Steam ID

76561198201910818

Why were you banned or warned?

MRDM

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I was playing as a police officer and I was shot at in defense of myself I shot back and killed the dude because in the motd it says I'm allowed to shoot back when shot at even if the shooter misses

Who warned/banned you?

Slick Mcstubbins

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 week and i have served 2 days of it

Yeah, I'm not sure why I banned you for MRDM. It should have only been IRDM of Queso:

Player Terry D (Juggernaut) (STEAM_0:0:120822545) killed Queso (everyone hater) (STEAM_0:0:204271904) with weapon tfcss_minigun <15-03-2021 / 17:50:23>

You've already served enough time for me to just ACCEPT this.

  • Slick locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...