Kingdom Portal Base Req's

Scolio

The no build zone is ridiculously too large. I’ve had dupes where it was a fifth of the size of the one Abstergo posted, and no one would get stuck in it, even 8 man parties who raided wouldn’t get stuck. 

I want to add in that the player you killed was not a staff member, we received a report of your dupe being to close to the portal and proceeded to ask our own questions about it before taking it further, after gaining information from Blue, we were informed that your dupe needed to go and you weren't listening, which is when I kicked you from the server for Non-compliance, just because it's not listed in the rules, doesn't mean it's allowed.

2 minutes ago, Lewd said:

I want to add in that the player you killed was not a staff member, we received a report of your dupe being to close to the portal and proceeded to ask our own questions about it before taking it further, after gaining information from Blue, we were informed that your dupe needed to go and you weren't listening, which is when I kicked you from the server for Non-compliance, just because it's not listed in the rules, doesn't mean it's allowed.

its actually going into the motd revisions I believe

Still awaiting an answer. The specific base shown by staff saying it's allowed still breaks the rules the admin says are there. 

Trying to figure out what's ok, unless its just purely based on rank?

8 hours ago, Lewd said:

Your actions were wholly embarrassing as both a normal functioning human being and a staff member.  Kicking someone while discussing the rules and the last ruling by other staff, because I had stated several times, that it had been approved prior. In which I even gave you two separate staff names (upon YOUR request!) and you *still* kicked me while I was MID CONVERSATION with another staff member who, by the way, sat and discussed the rules with me for another hour or two after that. 

(Thank you Crab Rangoon and (Txha?) or similar name.)

This thread specifically proves, so far, that the rules are applied differently based on each staff member and that you simply took it a step further, allowing your friends to take everything. 

There should never be a case of staff members or their friends profiting because of "official" actions.

Edited by Scolio

1 hour ago, Scolio said:

Your actions were wholly embarrassing as both a normal functioning human being and a staff member.  Kicking someone while discussing the rules and the last ruling by other staff, because I had stated several times, that it had been approved prior. In which I even gave you two separate staff names (upon YOUR request!) and you *still* kicked me while I was MID CONVERSATION with another staff member who, by the way, sat and discussed the rules with me for another hour or two after that. 

Well that's why I wish for it to be specified in the rules big fella, I also kicked you because you kept the dupe up even after I requested that you remove it, did I ask for the staff that approved it, yes I did, but I'm not gonna bother a Super Admin at 1am who wasn't online, I'm sorry if you feel I was rash in my actions but I feel it was justified since the kick was for Non-Compliance.