Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Chicken Nugget The Third

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:173695031

Why were you banned or warned?

irdm

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I got banned for IRDM by Dave The Assaulter. This is an outright false ban because there was a log error that made it so the E menu warn i made didnt show up ( i have a picture of it happening) and he also held me accountable because i made kills that were never reported (basically he had no evidence on them at all).

Who warned/banned you?

Dave The Assaulter

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 day

https://imgur.com/gallery/3KxBQXA

  • Failfish 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15729-chikn-numget-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

So I want to say that your evidence is not justifiable, because I banned you for IRDM of ShittyFluteMarchingBand, the picture of the warn you provided is not a warning of ShittyFluteMarchingBand. The E-warn you provided was of another player named Quesa. There is not evidence of a warn through the E-warn menu or an advert warn to warn the player named ShittyFluteMarchingBand. You RDM'd ShittyFluteMarchingBand when he was just talking to Equinox.  I do not think the ban should be reversed. I will be waiting for other staff input. -1

 

2021-03-08_18_23_27-Garrys_Mod.png

Just now, daveziggy100 said:

So I want to say that your evidence is not justifiable, because I banned you for IRDM of ShittyFluteMarchingBand, the picture of the warn you provided is not a warning of ShittyFluteMarchingBand. The E-warn you provided was of another player named Quesa. There is not evidence of a warn through the E-warn menu or an advert warn to warn the player named ShittyFluteMarchingBand. You RDM'd ShittyFluteMarchingBand when he was just talking to Equinox.  I do not think the ban should be reversed. I will be waiting for other staff input. -1

 

2021-03-08_18_23_27-Garrys_Mod.png

there are 2 warns in the picture though

3 minutes ago, Fuel said:

According to dave, you had killed ShittyFluteMarchingBand. Warn logs show (and your own evidence only shows) you warned quesa, not the person who you killed.

ShittyFluteMarchingBand

 

2 minutes ago, daveziggy100 said:

Those two warns are of Quesa. Not ShittyFluteMarchingBand, the player that you rdm'd. There is no evidence in warn logs that you warned ShittyFluteMarchingBand or adverted warn against him.

FOR THE LAST TIME- the logs must have messed up.

 

Edited by chikn numget
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...