Dian Robingson Posted March 31, 2016 Share Posted March 31, 2016 Well when I first joined the forums I bumped a post and got warned. I wasnt aware that, that wasnt allowed because there are no forum rules XD.(and don't tell me basic/default forum rules bs). Now I think some forums rules could help out a lot. Tanks ~Dian Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1565-forum-rules/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted March 31, 2016 Share Posted March 31, 2016 I recommend if anyone blacnova do it, he has doubled the warn history since he got powers. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1565-forum-rules/#findComment-8766 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted March 31, 2016 Share Posted March 31, 2016 I recommend if anyone blacnova do it, he has doubled the warn history since he got powers. Yeah that's true XD This + more on another page: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1565-forum-rules/#findComment-8768 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted March 31, 2016 Share Posted March 31, 2016 shameless bump Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1565-forum-rules/#findComment-8769 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted March 31, 2016 Share Posted March 31, 2016 https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=1847 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1565-forum-rules/#findComment-8774 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted March 31, 2016 Share Posted March 31, 2016 I need to get my forum gaming going Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1565-forum-rules/#findComment-8775 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted March 31, 2016 Author Share Posted March 31, 2016 Eyyyyy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1565-forum-rules/#findComment-8787 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts