iEatSand� Posted February 11, 2021 Share Posted February 11, 2021 Its so sad how unhelpful and disrespected I feel towards these admins and mods to this server now because of how they cant look past or see some small mistakes of what happened and try to find a better outcome. The mod I worked with yesterday even said they would be great at helping me resolve this issue and very observant to the case especially since I had asked for help with a mistake that took place 5 min after it happened in the server. Instead im treated like a trashcan trying to be respectful and helpful towards my friend trying to help him out because he was new to this whole thing of forums and servers on gmod. I would think admin/mods would strive to trying to fix a problem that happened and something that shouldn't of happened in the first place and it wasn't even truly my friends fault. I even reported because I figured out what happened and didn't want my friend to get fucked over for something he couldn't of prevented. Or "could of" with solutions that he "should" of done but he shouldn't of needed to because this shouldn't of taken place of how he was banned for the weekend basically. Im just sad and disappointed because I though we could be mature about this and resolve it so I can enjoy a good server on gmod with my friend on the weekend of me finally being off work the time I get to play. The whole reason I made this post was about this one right here. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15619-very-immature-and-disrespectful-of-players-of-the-server/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
iEatSand� Posted February 11, 2021 Author Share Posted February 11, 2021 I even had work off friday/tommorow so we could play and enjoy the server thats a pretty good one for darkrp because I thought this situation would be resolved in a professional manner but I guess not. sadness Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15619-very-immature-and-disrespectful-of-players-of-the-server/#findComment-106103 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted February 11, 2021 Share Posted February 11, 2021 It's not opinion man, nor negligence. You're 100% accountable for your steam account and actions they perform on it, the blame will be put on the account owner not anyone using the account. Steams terms of service below.https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ "You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account except as otherwise specifically authorized by Valve." Under C., section "Your account" Regardless of this, if we actually allowed this anyone and their mother could just make up that their "brother" mass rdm'd on the server, and get away with it. There is no way to prove that it is you so therefore it would be just as biased/immature to let someone off scott free after they intentionally ruined the fun of others. My suggestion is, get yourself your own SECURE steam account, and don't share it with anyone. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15619-very-immature-and-disrespectful-of-players-of-the-server/#findComment-106104 Share on other sites More sharing options...
iEatSandâ�¢ Posted February 11, 2021 Author Share Posted February 11, 2021 (edited) He was logged in to gmod still and Im talking about your gmod server not even steam terms wtf is this dogshit comment. And I talked to a mod and was explaining what happened and how it happened and he was completely understandable about it. I was on when my friend was on so I couldn't even be on someone else account or a random. your acting like someone else was on his account that logged in or me using another account to troll this is insane. And im not trying to let him off scott free I just want his ban taken down a day or 2 so we can enjoy and play on the weekend. He can learn from this mistake and make sure it doesnt happen again jesus christ man. Edited February 11, 2021 by iEatSand™ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15619-very-immature-and-disrespectful-of-players-of-the-server/#findComment-106105 Share on other sites More sharing options...
iEatSandâ�¢ Posted February 11, 2021 Author Share Posted February 11, 2021 (edited) Sorry I come off like an aggressive asshole now but thats how it is when this is the kind of staff working with me and how this is working out, after I was just trying to be respectful in the first place and help my friend out that doesnt know about forums. Edited February 11, 2021 by iEatSand™ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15619-very-immature-and-disrespectful-of-players-of-the-server/#findComment-106108 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted February 11, 2021 Share Posted February 11, 2021 Hello, This forum is for general discussion related to the DarkRP server. We cannot discuss bans / appeals with you in this forum. For that we have a ban appeal section. Just skimming over your appeal, I see it looks like your friend let his brother get on their account and he was subsequently banned for RDM. I understand the whole concept of "it wasn't me, it was my brother and he was pissed off", but we have no possible way to verify that, so to fall back on Fuel's comment: you may not share your Steam account with others and you are fully responsible for what happens on your account. I'm sorry you feel like you were not treated fairly by the staff that took your sit. I will have a chat with them to discuss how they can improve and what went wrong on both sides to make sure you're next experience with staff (hopefully that never happens) will be a better one. For future reference, you can view our current server rules here: https://forums.titsrp.com/server-rules/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15619-very-immature-and-disrespectful-of-players-of-the-server/#findComment-106109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now