Story time with Cullen

Cullen

Once upon a time...

When I was in my junior and senior year of high school, I worked at grocery store.  Most of my job was customer service, going down the isles and seeing were shit is missed placed, bring all the items to the front, do some maintenance, and of course bring in all the shopping carts.  Whenever I gathered all the shopping cart; this black homeless person came up to me in a

Wheelchair and begged for money, so I gave him a penny and told him to get a job instead of begging for money.  Then the homeless person went to another person with his wheel chair and begged for money.  The funniest thing about this homeless person was that he wasn't cripple.  He used it as a way to get attention, so people would give money to him.

The reason why I am telling you guys this story is because of the whole discussion about hobos and there cars.

Yes, we shouldn't allow hobos to luxury cars; however they should have access to the wheel chair

Once upon a time...

When I was in my junior and senior year of high school, I worked at grocery store.  Most of my job was customer service, going down the isles and seeing were shit is missed placed, bring all the items to the front, do some maintenance, and of course bring in all the shopping carts.  Whenever I gathered all the shopping cart; this black homeless person came up to me in a

Wheelchair and begged for money, so I gave him a penny and told him to get a job instead of begging for money.  Then the homeless person went to another person with his wheel chair and begged for money.  The funniest thing about this homeless person was that he wasn't cripple.  He used it as a way to get attention, so people would give money to him.

The reason why I am telling you guys this story is because of the whole discussion about hobos and there cars.

Yes, we shouldn't allow hobos to luxury cars; however they should have access to the wheel chair

No, this should never happen as it allows micspammers to be unkillable.

Oh yeah this reminds me, from now on if a micspammer doesn't respawn after being killed and continues spamming, warn/kick then for failrp.

-snip-

No, this should never happen as it allows micspammers to be unkillable.

Oh yeah this reminds me, from now on if a micspammer doesn't respawn after being killed and continues spamming, warn/kick then for failrp.

That is why I suggested the DJ class, so we get rid of those mic spamming idiots.

Just change the fucking job description. It's as easy as that.

We wish it was easy as that, but it's a whole lot complicated than that.

• Change job description and abilities
  • Change rules
  • Tell the plebs that the rules changed
  • Plebs riot and boycott
  • Plebs start a revolution 
  • Sugar decides to bring back the original mic spamming idiots
  • Now someone, decides to ask for a change
  • Cycle starts all over

If anyone was curious, I was referring to evocity.

Never mind.

Why do you guys hate mic spammers so much? If you really don't want to listen to their music or dank memes then just mute them; if you don't know how to do that then just walk away from the mic spammer. If for some reason you don't know how to walk then crawl away.

Blacnova I'm in my phone so I can't reply, but if they don't respawn it's not "failrp"... 

School time with Ospevon: 

Rp= Role play

Roleplaying= doing stuff that imitates real-life, anime (for the weebs), and games. 

Death= real-life- you die and cant respawn...

Anime- only in some you are allowed to come back,BUT someone usually has to use a special item to revive you..

Games- in every game you are allowed to come back to life...

Now back to the main thing, I do understanding we are Rping/ imitating real-life, thus giving people the option to respawn if they want to, or don't respawn...

A warn or kick for failrp is ridiculous

.. Now you are trying to make up reason to warn and kick so I mean...

Blacnova I'm in my phone so I can't reply, but if they don't respawn it's not "failrp"... 

School time with Ospevon: 

Rp= Role play

Roleplaying= doing stuff that imitates real-life, anime (for the weebs), and games. 

Death= real-life- you die and cant respawn...

Anime- only in some you are allowed to come back,BUT someone usually has to use a special item to revive you..

Games- in every game you are allowed to come back to life...

Now back to the main thing, I do understanding we are Rping/ imitating real-life, thus giving people the option to respawn if they want to, or don't respawn...

A warn or kick for failrp is ridiculous

.. Now you are trying to make up reason to warn and kick so I mean...

Uhm, how is this relevant to my topic:( ...

Anyway about this topic...

If a player is accused for failrp, then we have the right to bring them to a sit and warn/kick/ban them for failrp period.

I will give an example...

Neko Sam is a pedophile on the server looking for detective Cullen, so he can rape him.  Neko Sam, adverts kidnap, kidnapps me, goes to his rape layer. Detective Cullen wakes up, looks around and sees that he is in a jail cell, so he decides to kill himself in console.  Neko gets mad, that he throws his computer out the window, but for some reason he can still type in admin chat. 

Soooooo

He requests for an admins and says that, detective Cullen is an asshole and he failedrp. Detective Cullen and Pedophile Neko Sam go to a sit with a red teletubbie with the name of Erston.  Erston explains to this detective that because you killed yourself, you will be demoted of your crime and burn in fire...

I mean because you killed yourself in the pedophile's base, you will be warned/kicked/banned/rapped.  

I hope this story gives a sense of this topic and I did not get permission from either Erston or Neko, but I thought it would be funny.