SBC Cannon  

35 members have voted

1. 1. SBC Cannon

• Wiped from inventories and banks and rarity increased (tier 3 crates, santa, etc.)
    • Extremely nerfed
    • Removed
    • Create swep that counters them (like a force field that you can craft)

26 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

You hit the nail on the head right there my friend. 

Well, then just use it yourself. Problem solved 😄

I love how you completely skipped over on why i said that wouldnt work good on you buddy for being so tunnel visioned

21 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

So, we should trust your common sense? 

30 days for pedophilia in OOC (which should be perm)

Multiple racism bans

Is your common sense worth more than mine? Hmm

Maybe actually look into the pedo ban mr ex staff, i never said anything like i was a pedo or wanted to diddle :) and its not just my common sense literally every with a normal brain can see why these are a problem ;)

28 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

Yes, because they are protecting their base. I'm very sowwy if you can't take all their stuff super easiwy sir :c let's take it away so it's easy to take all their stuff! You know what? You've changed my mind good fellow, +1 to make raiding as easy and simple as possible. We wouldn't want these guys to have to try 

Oh noooo we got rid of a gun that could one shot a whole party, what are the bases who use broken pre nerf legendaries gonna dooooo. SBCs literally basing have a huge and i mean huge advantage over raiding. Basing shouldn't have that big of an advantage but still some advantage which is where q good base is.

I wonder why circling the date I joined means anything. Yeah, I might have joined later, but that doesn't mean my opinion is invalid. I've been on this server for a good while still. The reason why the SBC was removed from terrorist, was because it was op as fuck at the time. Sure, now they got a few shots that can still mrdm people but they have to grab more if they run out. Terrorists get a bunch of kills anyway, they are called an MRDMING MACHINE for a reason. This is why it's perfectly acceptable to add SBCs back to terrorist. You don't need to completely remove it anyway. It might be powerful, but if you try to shoot one in enclosed spaces, you'll kill yourself. Also, you can dodge it as well if they try to use it in an open area though, so it's definitely not optimal in every situation. I think the force field swep is the perfect idea to counter this overall though, but it should only be able to counter cannonballs, and should also have a limited amount of charge just like the SBC has a limited amount of ammo. The SBC should not be removed, but a nerf is a good idea to be considered, but it isn't OP, and for those that say it's still OP, then I guess you didn't see the times where you could inventory these things. 

• Thanks 1

Before the monkey with 2 brain cells can further tunnel vision his head up his ass. I'm gonna go to bed. Even trying to have a actual conversation with mr ex staff who starts crying he doesnt get his way or that no one agrees with his views is like arguing with a brick wall. Dan, Sbcs are still op even though you cant inventory them because the amount of sbcs that are in peoples inventories. You dont need to worry about inventorying or dying when you have 30+ ready. :)

5 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

You guys are the ones getting mad that I -1'd lolololol

Mr. "Lets bring up your past even though I got a pedophilia ban and hella racism bans".

I think you needa look in a mirror my guy. Tbh yall are making me laugh, very easy to rile up. The rep bomb from like 4 of you was pretty dope, don't you guys know that's against server rules?

You just keep posting dumb stuff so we rep you accordingly to your post you made. I mean, you can bring up my bans i couldn't care any less. :) you could bring up me being a retired admin i also couldn't care any less. :) My ban for pedophilia in ooc like i said wasnt even me saying i diddled or wanted to so have fun. :)

No one actually told anyone to -1 you we just thought your posts were dumb and still are :)

Edited by Tass

• Guest locked this topic