FALSE BAN

The_G_Spot

by Kaneki Ken for "rdmx3,random demote,leaving to avoid punishment" for 35 hours.

first of all killing someone because they try to kidnap u is not rdm. secondly i killed this guy after he false demoted me, because you do not just demote for no reason he said 'it was FAIL rp" after i killed him he demoted me again. And i didnt rdm again. So i demoted him for false demote 2 times. Then getting off because you dont want to play anymore for the night is not leaving to avoid punishment, because i wasnt in a sit or anything like that.

So Ken i would like to call a hole lot of Bullshit for your false Ban :)

u must have the wrong person because yesterday i wasnt a cop at all so. I think your WRONG 

And if you read my above post you would no why i killed that guy Batballs and why i left.  PS countering is not rdming

If this is how the admins and moderators deal with the problem then they are corrupt.  Good admins/mods would wait to get the persons side of the story. Really if you think about it the people who told you that could just not like me because, if you havent realized by now there are alot of douchbag players on the server. that will do/say whatever to get another person banned. because 'IT AMUSES THEM'

GG M8 this guy sucks you dont kill someone when they do something wrong to you! double negatives make a bigger NEGATIVE!

And pls dont post replys over everyones thread about you getting "false" banned! Just make a thread in the first place pls.

• 3 weeks later...

Meh, it happens.

If several people complain about a player and that player d/ced, not much to go on about other than them.

It's probably also assumed Ken looked at dlogs because that's how he got your steamid to ban you, so if he was looking at dlogs to find you and just saw a massive list of a killing spree, then that kinda settles that.

Otherwise I have no idea how he got your steamid with you d/cing minutes before.