Need staff

Ryan

Get ALL of their steamids and post them here. I'm currently in Chemistry posting this. I'm guessing most staff are in school right now. Except for Vinny, pre-k ended a couple hours ago :P, jk i luv u vinny

STEAM_0:0:160739017 - deadalert - FAILRP - Didn't advert kidnap

STEAM_0:1:120263874 - tkmsnakes - RDM and FAILRP - Killed people for no reason at all, and didn't advert Kidnap

STEAM_0:0:53201063 - Emperor - Attempt RDM/RDM - Stabbing people for no reason

That's all so far.

I'm not completely convinced of Emperor, he was just running around and he stabbed this one guy, I'm sure he had a reason though.

STEAM_0:1:120263874 - tkmsnakes - RDM and FAILRP - Killed people for no reason at all, and didn't advert Kidnap

That's all so far.

I'm not completely convinced of Emperor, he was just running around and he stabbed this one guy, I'm sure he had a reason though.

I will investigate In a bit, my roommate just came back, so I'm just relaxing with him

That's all so far.

I will investigate In a bit, my roommate just came back, so I'm just relaxing with him

Sooo.....

I went into this investigation with my detective custom class...

I ended off not warning Emperor and tkmsnake because all of that information was false and according to the rules tkmsnake didn't have to advert (Destroyer of Worlds)

I Banned deadalert for 1 week because of "LTAP/FAILRP/DIDN'T Advert kidnapp (He was pedophile)"