Jump to content

Recommended Posts

STEAM_0:0:160739017 - deadalert - FAILRP - Didn't advert kidnap

STEAM_0:1:120263874 - tkmsnakes - RDM and FAILRP - Killed people for no reason at all, and didn't advert Kidnap

STEAM_0:0:53201063 - Emperor - Attempt RDM/RDM - Stabbing people for no reason

 

That's all so far.

 

I'm not completely convinced of Emperor, he was just running around and he stabbed this one guy, I'm sure he had a reason though.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1535-need-staff/#findComment-8556
Share on other sites

STEAM_0:0:160739017 - deadalert - FAILRP - Didn't advert kidnap

STEAM_0:1:120263874 - tkmsnakes - RDM and FAILRP - Killed people for no reason at all, and didn't advert Kidnap

STEAM_0:0:53201063 - Emperor - Attempt RDM/RDM - Stabbing people for no reason

 

That's all so far.

 

I'm not completely convinced of Emperor, he was just running around and he stabbed this one guy, I'm sure he had a reason though.

 

I will investigate In a bit, my roommate just came back, so I'm just relaxing with him


STEAM_0:0:160739017 - deadalert - FAILRP - Didn't advert kidnap

STEAM_0:1:120263874 - tkmsnakes - RDM and FAILRP - Killed people for no reason at all, and didn't advert Kidnap

STEAM_0:0:53201063 - Emperor - Attempt RDM/RDM - Stabbing people for no reason

 

That's all so far.

 

I'm not completely convinced of Emperor, he was just running around and he stabbed this one guy, I'm sure he had a reason though.

 

I will investigate In a bit, my roommate just came back, so I'm just relaxing with him

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1535-need-staff/#findComment-8557
Share on other sites

Sooo.....

 

I went into this investigation with my detective custom class...

 

I ended off not warning Emperor and tkmsnake because all of that information was false and according to the rules tkmsnake didn't have to advert (Destroyer of Worlds)

 

I Banned deadalert for 1 week because of "LTAP/FAILRP/DIDN'T Advert kidnapp (He was pedophile)"

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1535-need-staff/#findComment-8560
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...