[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

[suggestion]:

I told you in game about this, so I'm also going to post on here just in case you forgot.  I find that the 911 calls to the police are useless.  The reason why is because people write that there either kidnap or some stupid message, so What are the police going to do?  We don't have a location, so most of the cops are going to ignore those calls.  I will suggestion 2 things:

1. Make the 911 like the need back up for the PD or something along those lines
  2. Just remove it because in the long run it's just a waste of server performance, sorry

It has no impact on server performance since it's all clientside. I purposely did not make it show the location of the caller for a reason but I can if you really want me to.

I think I know what your reason is, and if it's what I think it is, people can just use /anon instead.

[suggestion]:

I told you in game about this, so I'm also going to post on here just in case you forgot.  I find that the 911 calls to the police are useless.  The reason why is because people write that there either kidnap or some stupid message, so What are the police going to do?  We don't have a location, so most of the cops are going to ignore those calls.  I will suggestion 2 things:

2. Just remove it because in the long run it's just a waste of server performance, sorry

It has no impact on server performance since it's all clientside. I purposely did not make it show the location of the caller for a reason but I can if you really want me to.

I think I know what your reason is, and if it's what I think it is, people can just use /anon instead.

I just find that people are writing comments to the PD and as a PD officer (Ingame). what am I going to do?  Lets put it like this:  If you called 911 right now (Real life scenario), What is going to happen?  If you call 911 in a back ally way to your mother's house, what is going to happen?  No one prank calls the police because if you do, they show up at your door step.  ---> Now lets bring this to the Roleplaying server.  Someone writes Kidnap in the 911 phone, what do the police do?  Unless they see the person kidnapping them, they are going to do nothing.  I thought this was a great idea, but I just find it useless...

And for this is different from the /anon ...

[suggestion]:

I just find that people are writing comments to the PD and as a PD officer (Ingame). what am I going to do?  Lets put it like this:  If you called 911 right now (Real life scenario), What is going to happen?  If you call 911 in a back ally way to your mother's house, what is going to happen?  No one prank calls the police because if you do, they show up at your door step.  ---> Now lets bring this to the Roleplaying server.  Someone writes Kidnap in the 911 phone, what do the police do?  Unless they see the person kidnapping them, they are going to do nothing.  I thought this was a great idea, but I just find it useless...

And for this is different from the /anon ...

Ik I was thinking that sugar wanted to keep it without location so people could send messages like I'm going to blow up the pd without giving away their locations.

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Ik I was thinking that sugar wanted to keep it without location so people could send messages like I'm going to blow up the pd without giving away their locations.

Why would someone say that in a 911 message...

In real life, you would go to jail -> if  you send that message (In real life)

All I am saying is soo far, I've seen no point of the 911 calls and tbh I wish there was a way to disable it because some people send stupid messages

[suggestion]:

make it so for cops it renders a glow on the player that called the police and have it last for like 1.5 minutes. Also make it so randomly using it is arrestable

• Rubik unpinned this topic