[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I heard there's s phone now. Instead of just calling the cops, it could serve as a multitool for contacting party members, messaging other players, and even calling other users from across the map.

I heard there's s phone now. Instead of just calling the cops, it could serve as a multitool for contacting party members, messaging other players, and even calling other users from across the map.

the multitool for chat, maybe... but the radio, why not just use the ts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

add "hitler and SS Soldiers"

make this song the song people hear when they load in.

+300 health to all cops so we will actually be scared of them.

Double the price of custom classes or get a jr dev, supply and demand baby, you don't have the time.

keep doing what you are doing right.

Add Scar editor, JUST the editor, nothing else, only smart people get cars and it takes  no extra materials or textures since scar editor can use already instated props

unban cyclone

encourage users to join our ts with a sign at spawn or automated messages

re-add chess/checkers

the multitool for chat, maybe... but the radio, why not just use the ts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because some people, myself included. Don't like teamspeak and or don't want to install it, but jolly good idea Mr. Pres I +1 it.

Because some people, myself included. Don't like teamspeak and or don't want to install it, but jolly good idea Mr. Pres I +1 it.

i prefer skype but I use ts cause I deal with it, our donations pay for it so why not

i prefer skype but I use ts cause I deal with it, our donations pay for it so why not

Wouldn't it just save money to have an in game function for talking to people across the map?

A Suggestion Thread for the rules of the server...

I think we need this because there are a lot of rules still not added that should be added and we the community are the ones

I think we need this because there are a lot of rules still not added that should be added and we the community are the ones

Cullen: Sugar, I suggest there should be a thread for rule suggestions for the server

Sugar: Just put them in the suggestions thread

Cullen: *Makes thread titles [suggestions] DarkRP Server Rules*

Sugar: No Cullen like put the rule suggestions in the suggestion thread

Cullen: OO

Cullen: *Write a suggestion that we need a suggestion thread for rules*

I am meaning to just put the actual suggestion for the rules in this thread lmao. Not bashing you, I just found it really funny. We don't need another thread. Just write what you gotta say.

"I suggest all Hobos should be able to raid regardless if there is a hobo lord or not" or w/e what want to say.

Cullen: Sugar, I suggest there should be a thread for rule suggestions for the server

Sugar: Just put them in the suggestions thread

Cullen: *Makes thread titles [suggestions] DarkRP Server Rules*

Sugar: No Cullen like put the rule suggestions in the suggestion thread

Cullen: OO

Cullen: *Write a suggestion that we need a suggestion thread for rules*

I am meaning to just put the actual suggestion for the rules in this thread lmao. Not bashing you, I just found it really funny. We don't need another thread. Just write what you gotta say.

"I suggest all Hobos should be able to raid regardless if there is a hobo lord or not" or w/e what want to say.

LMAO, I think I finally got it...

To tell you the truth, I read your comment in like 5 seconds and then I was like, "DONE."

Add a NPC that gives you money from the items you get from !unbox rare the item, more money you get.

Make better looking knifes more rare and worth more money (less likely to pull a nice knife first try, but worth more when obtained) this ties in with the NPC too

If you're damaged and walk into the spawn area after 30 seconds health, slowly regens

Also, if someone is on your buddies list shouldnt that mean that they have access to physgun, dupe, and use any tool on your props? If not can this please be added

Change the Amphetamine Cook player model to either of these two (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=691422631) (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=691743085&searchtext=)

Add so when you obtain either a disconnected players printer or connected instead of it display their name, after you hit your use button on it, it displays your name. Thus allowing the connected player to spawn more printers since they do not own it anymore.

• Rubik unpinned this topic