[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Huge suggestion: Make it show the Police officer's name when they fine someone 

sooooo..... for example:

Cullen                     has fined                            Sugar                                     100k                            for being the sever owner

(Name of PD)                             (Name of Player getting fined)                      (Amount)                          (Reason)

I actually had it like that and im pretty sure it's still "there" I just never included the officer's name into the chat message. I can do that though

I suggest to make it that terrorists must be outside when they are terrorizing. They can't shoot people from inside of a building.

Done

Since terrorists can't hide anymore and are going to be easier to kill I think they should be given bombs to suicide bomb people when they activate terror

Not a terrible idea; but I don't like that suggestion.

The point of terrorist is to stay alive as long as possible and kill everybody, if you suicide bomb then terror is just retarded, you could just walk into the PD and blow it up, it would be way too OP and abusable.

Since terrorists can't hide anymore and are going to be easier to kill I think they should be given bombs to suicide bomb people when they activate terror

I actually really like this idea. I think it would be funny as heck if the guy just runs into a building filled with people while screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR"

Not a terrible idea; but I don't like that suggestion.

The point of terrorist is to stay alive as long as possible and kill everybody, if you suicide bomb then terror is just retarded, you could just walk into the PD and blow it up, it would be way too OP and abusable.

Basically this. Your purpose is to stay alive for 5 minutes to then be allowed other players besides cops. The job basically allows you to RDM people every 20 minutes. Depending how smart people are, you can kill a LOT of people doing a terrorist attack.

I don't want to give the option to suicide bomb. We had that option before and it was HEAVILY abused. VIP's were banned left and right because they would legit become the job, not call terror and then just blow up everyone and then give me the excuse "Oh, I thought i was allowed to do this. If I can't do this, I don't want to be a VIP" and it's just like shiiiet come on man.

Lmao, I can get a really big kill count as a terrorist but I usually use a sniper, maybe can you add a sniper to the job or like one grenade. It's going to be less op because they can't hide anywhere anymore. So yeah I think a sniper would be good. The only prob is i think you should add a very good sniper or just increase the awps damage. When I'm a terrorist I use awps and awp asimovs, but it takes like 4 shots to kill a cop because of all the armor. Also the awp doesn't even one shot people in the head. You can ask a lot of people that I killed today. It legit took like 2-3 shots to kill them meanwhile snipers are meant to be op. Maybe you can even add a rpg to the job or canon.

Oh also I maybe can you add a sound swep to the terrorist screaming something like Allahu Akbar or something.

Lmao, I can get a really big kill count as a terrorist but I usually use a sniper, maybe can you add a sniper to the job or like one grenade. It's going to be less op because they can't hide anywhere anymore. So yeah I think a sniper would be good. The only prob is i think you should add a very good sniper or just increase the awps damage. When I'm a terrorist I use awps and awp asimovs, but it takes like 4 shots to kill a cop because of all the armor. Also the awp doesn't even one shot people in the head. You can ask a lot of people that I killed today. It legit took like 2-3 shots to kill them meanwhile snipers are meant to be op. Maybe you can even add a rpg to the job or canon.

Oh also I maybe can you add a sound swep to the terrorist screaming something like Allahu Akbar or something.

The SWEP sounds fun.

Also, tf you mean you could barely kill us? As soon as I walked out of PD as a SWAT Enforcer I was domed and went flying down the street.

The only cop you couldn't kill was me, because I was the juggernaut and had 300 armor. You destroyed everyone else with the awp.

... Lmao a terriosts got to do what a terriosts gots to do. I think there should be more sound seeps like maybe the cops could get one that says "laps get on the ground" or something like that, also I know there used to be juke boxes and there's hobos but I think there should be a dj or radio guy who plays music that's request

• Rubik unpinned this topic