[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

No, it's because the votes are irritating and people spam no to get that shit off their screen.

Literally everybody does it.

Isn't that more reason to remove it? A player who could be a great cop ends up constantly denied because people auto click "no" due to it being annoying, and players get spammed by the annoying requests. I personally vote yes for all of them.

Yeah sweg is right voting is soooo stupid I go on servers all the time and go cp WITH voting. It is not hard to get cp but sometimes it is hard and when it is it can be so annoying.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm tbh :P

Oh and @ Hops I didn't think we were really arguing, I just thought it was a normal discussion on the voting system. Love ya bb

Was not sarcasm it was legit I hate voting...-_-

Since the cop system is being updated a shit ton and since we already have a batman can a job be added were you can be the joker? Maybe the job is allowed to mega base with other jobs like theifs and stuff but similarly it the job could be like the terrified adverting terror on the city.

Also maybe that job can have a unique pistol or melee weapon or something. One final thing is he can go into a public building and just hold everyone up handcuff them and make them hostages. Probs won't be done but if there's gonna be more detail with the pd, thenmaybe there could be more criminals and criminal  jobs with detail

Id like to suggest adding a gang/group system something like where you can create an organization from a NPC for a certain amount of $$ and have like a title under your name ive seen it in many other servers and with people making groups such as the Stoned squad and people in the 27th group it would be an easier way to prevent unwanted people using the tag just an idea ya know.

Id like to suggest adding a gang/group system something like where you can create an organization from a NPC for a certain amount of $$ and have like a title under your name ive seen it in many other servers and with people making groups such as the Stoned squad and people in the 27th group it would be an easier way to prevent unwanted people using the tag just an idea ya know.

Diddo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A gang like system will happen at some point. It's relatively easy to make and I have a good idea on how I would do it.

I am more focused on getting the framework and base addon for all of the things I want to get in first and then I will move onto other things

When we add that system, can we also add it so there are superheroes and when they see the gang memebers, they can kill them on sight, and ditto to the gang members seeing the heros. That would be dope

Holy shit why do you want superheroes so badly???

Like the mayor, upon death the king should be reset.

Bank system: Place where you can store your money, you have to keep a certain amount of money in you wallet, I was thinking around 5,000. Also possibly earn interest.

Money dropped on death, I was think you should drop 20% of the money in your wallet upon death.

Similar to the inventory, the pocket. It would enable you to pick up things that you can't store in your inventory/bank. Ex.) Money Printers, Drugs, Potions, etc. But nothing to big like the processor or the bit coin mining arsenal (the smaller two should be able to pick up with the pocket, not the big one.)

• Rubik unpinned this topic