[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I feel like I'm asking for a lot now, but if you're gonna make It so that we can't customize our vehicles can you at least add a couple more?? I usually paint my car black and put a light bar on it so could you add a police vehicle please?

+1 for Police vehicle!

If you're gonna vote for a police vehicle then it's not going to be fair for any other job. We might as well be Need For Speed DarkRP. 

I don't think you need a police vehicle to stand out because it will clog the server when everyone becomes PD and park their damn car in the middle of the road breaking down a base because of printers

I feel like I'm asking for a lot now, but if you're gonna make It so that we can't customize our vehicles can you at least add a couple more?? I usually paint my car black and put a light bar on it so could you add a police vehicle please?

+1 for Police vehicle!

If you're gonna vote for a police vehicle then it's not going to be fair for any other job. We might as well be Need For Speed DarkRP. 

I don't think you need a police vehicle to stand out because it will clog the server when everyone becomes PD and park their damn car in the middle of the road breaking down a base because of printers

Only a few people really use cars frequently.... Most people don't even know how to get them... And then they usually get stolen and scrapped or destroyed by someone. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a regular car with a light bar, and maybe a "CP" label. it doesn't even need sound, although that would be cool to me, it would likely annoy many others. As for your other arguments, all other rp jobs are non - government, therefore civilian. they still have 2 other vehicles, and maybe a new one? What's the problem? Clogging the server? No. We could do that now if it was a problem, as anyone can already get a vehicle. CP jobs are limited, there wouldn't be that many cop cars. Maybe make it so that only certain CP jobs have them if you think so? Maybe on the new map when it's made (because there's definitely not room for this here), they could be spawned in a limited number with a timed respawn and only CPs have the keys to use them.

Have an on screen status indicator that tells you that a revolt is still happening, or at least a pop up message notification when the revolt is over because its very easy to miss the chat notification.

Have an on screen status indicator that tells you that a revolt is still happening, or at least a pop up message notification when the revolt is over because its very easy to miss the chat notification.

Then don't miss the chat "notification".

I'm pretty sure we had this before but then it was removed because it just cluttered your screen for absolutely no reason.

My Suggestions:

- Mini map in the top left hand corner showing the districts (ghetto suburbs ect..).

- More fonts for the text screen.

- More materials.

- C4 nerf (pls).

- A way to tell if people are in a party together by just looking at them (maybe a party tag before the persons name?).

- Make the cc editor npc changes permanent.

- Make weapon mod job 5 slots.

- Make pd bigger.

• Like 1

[suggestion]: 

I love starting events; however, I wish I can do more with it or gain more out of it.  

• I believe you had it before that, if you buy an event (1m purchase) AND you won the event.  You should get a bigger prize compare to someone that only joining/playing the event.
  • A command that allows you to spectate the event, while it is going on (This allows others to also see if an event is going on)
  • Make it sooo we can customize more with purchasing, so basically it's not going to be random when you are purchasing the event. 
    Obviously, this will mostly affect the Survival/Prop climbing events/RaceI feel like this can work like the fight club job

Some examples would be:

1. What player model everyone uses
  2. What weapons everyone uses
  3. How much health/armor everyone has
  4. What Scale is your playermodel
  5. Which map we can use
  6. What Vehicle everyone uses
  7. Who becomes the VIP

[suggestion]: 

I love starting events; however, I wish I can do more with it or gain more out of it.  

• I believe you had it before that, if you buy an event (1m purchase) AND you won the event.  You should get a bigger prize compare to someone that only joining/playing the event.
  • A command that allows you to spectate the event, while it is going on (This allows others to also see if an event is going on)
  • Make it sooo we can customize more with purchasing, so basically it's not going to be random when you are purchasing the event. 
    Obviously, this will mostly affect the Survival/Prop climbing events/RaceI feel like this can work like the fight club job

Some examples would be:

1. What player model everyone uses
  2. What weapons everyone uses
  3. How much health/armor everyone has
  4. What Scale is your playermodel
  5. Which map we can use
  6. What Vehicle everyone uses
  7. Who becomes the VIP

i feel like people might exploit and make their friend vip and then just kill them.

-Snip-

i feel like people might exploit and make their friend vip and then just kill them.

How can they.  When you start up a vip event, the person that becomes the VIP.  He gets teleported to a random location.

I am focusing more towards the Survival/Prop climbing events though

• Rubik unpinned this topic