[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

What about the theater thing that we had before, but make it improved? I always enjoyed going to the theaters and seeing memes.

Or even better have media player in jail cells so you can watch videos in jail.

Search bar for the Scoreboard/F4 Menu!

With a search bar, we can search for players more easily.

For example:

• Player accepts a hit from a random
  • Player search through the scoreboard to find the guy
  • Struggles because there are 69+ players
  • Searching to see what job that player is rping as to identify more easy!
  • With the search bar, we can find the player easily!

F4 Menu:

• Find jobs more easily rather scrolling to find that one job.

I kind of like the ebola system though. Maybe the drug dealer can sell the ebola resisting potion at an increased price, or just potions overall. Maybe someone would actually play it then.

Actually that isn't a very good idea, but I don't even know what the drug dealer does right now. I remember being told that drugs were broken or useless or something and I see a drug dealer around maybe once a day, sometimes not at all.

Buffs for the bank manger such as but is not limited to:

• Increase investment limit
  • Decrease interest time
  • Give credit cards to people that players can use to directly give money to people that charges intrest for each transaction that goes directly to the bank vault.
  • buy atm machines that they can place around the town that allows people to withdraw and deposit money from.

Buff the Amphetamine Cook. The current state of the making meth is too dire. It's hard to do with many risk, you'll get aos, and in the end you'll only make about 60-80k per meth. I think we should make the reward much higher to make the effort worth it.

Buffs for the bank manger such as but is not limited to:

• Increase investment limit
  • Decrease interest time
  • Give credit cards to people that players can use to directly give money to people that charges intrest for each transaction that goes directly to the bank vault.
  • buy atm machines that they can place around the town that allows people to withdraw and deposit money from.

-1 for the buff 

+1 for ATMs in general.

Since we have removed our suggestion addon in the server (caused crashes and lag) here is an official thread where you can make suggestions to.

Offer anything, such as fixing broken stuff, adding new stuff, removing stuff, new jobs, ect. Also post a link to the addon if you want something added.

PD In-Game Plugins

Whats the suggestion?

So basically what im suggesting is so, the PD or anything affiliated with PD will have a working radio instead of having to type or team chat, Also including radio static sound when pressing the radio button. Also to see if a coder or some sort of plug in manager to create a "Code book" so lets say if a suspect is an assault with a deadly weapon lets say it would be "6:3" and maybe adding a compass of some sort if a suspect is escaping from arrest to use the PD radio to call in "6:3 Assault with a deadly weapon running (Direction) bound.

Why would it help/ be more efficient?

I believe PD radio/ with compass would increase the realism of PD players and experience while using real radio and direction hud with codes to go by. I also think it would help it being more efficient for players to call a run away player resisting arrest and make it overall more fun for PD players. In stead of using "u" for team chat and having to stop and type where hes going it would be faster and way easier to call in using the radio.

I appreciate you looking over this and taking this suggestion into consideration, and will hopefully bring more realism to PD/Police force.

Thank you, and have a great day.

• Rubik unpinned this topic