[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add a ChopShop to illegal cars! It will give a reason to Carjack cars,trucks and buses!Then it will give you from 10k - 500k based on how much the cars values.

Sugar please.

P.S. ~bump~

No but I seriously think you should add this to the new map.

Add a ChopShop to illegal cars! It will give a reason to Carjack cars,trucks and buses!Then it will give you from 10k - 500k based on how much the cars values.

Sugar please.

P.S. ~bump~

Chop shop is pretty iffy. I can make it a small amount but it can be heavily abused. I wouldn't want anyone to lose their car permanently by getting it chopped (which is the solution but causes another problem). Best way to do it is by by giving like $250 - $500 if brought to a chop shop NPC which is super easy to do.

Sugar please.

P.S. ~bump~

Chop shop is pretty iffy. I can make it a small amount but it can be heavily abused. I wouldn't want anyone to lose their car permanently by getting it chopped (which is the solution but causes another problem). Best way to do it is by by giving like $250 - $500 if brought to a chop shop NPC which is super easy to do.

I'm fine with this, but maybe just make the price a bit higher plus varying depending on the vehicle. Also make sure to send the user who's car was chopped a message in the bottom right saying that their car has been chopped up and to take it out again they must spawn it in again from the car dealer.

I'm not sure if there was a post about this already somewhere on the forums, but I think you should add the admin stick back. It's not NEEDED but it makes dealing with rule breakers a lot more efficient. Like say someone is Mass RDMing and I am right next to him while he's shooting someone, I can just switch to my admin stick and freeze him. This would prevent the victim from losing things like gun they may had recently unboxed. Now if this were to happen now on the server I would find the victim being killed (he/she may lose stuff) and probably I get killed before I can type !freeze (name). But if you feel people will abuse it, or it causes fps to lower then don't add it back. Again this is just a Suggestion

• Rubik unpinned this topic