[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Buff the juggernaut to 300% armor 

Remove all moles from the server including kman1265

Remove all the rules because it is dumb

Delete the mySQL because it is all virtual. No one actually owns anything. 

Ban all staff

Make the mayor's assassin have cuffs and batons but not able to arrest people so that it is easier for them to kill the mayor.

To counter this add an assassin checker to check if someone is the assassin kind of like the Terrorist checker in TTT.

The Mayor assassin does need some love. He definitely needs cuffs for sure and his model needs to be appropriate with the job name. (He could have the gaben model but the job name could be "Swat").

Add a perk / talent - or make it default to where the assassin can see the mayor just like the revolter can.

Mayors Assassin doesn't have [COP] in the name (as far as I know) and should. That's just a dead give away. The obvious signs of a mayors assassin is not seeing PD group chat and the mayor can go through the list of people who can be fired (or looking at F4 menu)

I'd like to recommend renaming buggy or unwanted coding problems to "" sugar coding.""

also because i like the idea. kidnapping is still annoying as well to deal with. given most kidnappers either die within seconds of actually preforming the deed.

perhaps if the kidnapper dies any undropped box/boxes he has is dropped on the floor. Acts like a regular kidnap box.

and also UPDATE THE BLOODY CODE FOR THE KIDNAP BOX TO UNKIDNAP A PERSON. PERHAPS WHEN THEY PRESS E ON IT THEY GET THEIR CODE RESET AND GET SENT BACK TO SPAWN WITH A MESSAGE SAYING. " you blacked out and were taken to a safe place " 

that way you are not forced to lose items that you had on hand when you are kidnapped.

being kidnapped is a good way to lose ALOT of shit. 

it's also needs to be cleared up if certain things are or are not allowed.

if mayor has a dupe that has 3 doors to the mayor's office. that removes any possibility of  a forward defense.

and half the admins and temp admins seem to not understand the bloody issue?! 

WITH PEANUT ( example ) it's ok to have two dupes in pd with maybe over 3 doors. 

or with walter ( again example ) he says that it's 3 doors no matter what. 

also the 3 door rule seems SILLY.  you let us have six thanks to having one ways with the fading door. that's fine. 

i like that! 

but i also have an issue with the idea of.

it's 3 doors to the lootable things.

or 3 doors no matter what.  Clarify it. Please.

if not if anything. Discuss it! I keep asking mods to ask other mods this problem.

if anything. fix kidnapping.

it's been annoying to alot of people for that reason alone.

REWORKING THE K9 DOG JOB: Have the speed of the k9 be increased, let the dog bite do less damage, have the dog bite slow down the target. (like non-lethal but without turning slowly)

The only thing I would want from wire mod are.. Sounde mitters, rangers, values, buttons, colorer, Camera and all the logic chips. That's it. Everything else can be used to fuck the entire server up.

Buff the juggernaut to 300%

Bring back corrupt mayor

+1 for this, being a corrupt mayor is always fun and it would feel more like RP because it IS possible in real-life

So is mass rdm, it is possible in real-life.

• Rubik unpinned this topic