[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

New NLR bubble is cool but it sucks ass sometimes just to be straight up honest. If you die in the pd jail for example you can't go to the  underpass around that area and the warehouse to the right of it. Or if rdmed around the outside of spawn you can't go that way cause its huge. just saying its clunky and a pain in the ass. Players who follow the rules shouldn't need this.

Its legit the size of the PD + the street  and a bit more.

Also why is killing people who are already ARRESTED rdm? They don't lose anything because once arrested you already lose all your gear/items . I don't see why its rdm they don't lose anything cause they already lost it all. They respawn in the cell ( same as arresting).

New NLR bubble is cool but it sucks ass sometimes just to be straight up honest. If you die in the pd jail for example you can't go to the  underpass around that area and the warehouse to the right of it. Or if rdmed around the outside of spawn you can't go that way cause its huge. just saying its clunky and a pain in the ass. Players who follow the rules shouldn't need this.

Its legit the size of the PD + the street  and a bit more.

Also why is killing people who are already ARRESTED rdm? They don't lose anything because once arrested you already lose all your gear/items . I don't see why its rdm they don't lose anything cause they already lost it all. They respawn in the cell ( same as arresting).

I know. The reason why it's added back is to help out some staff though with NLR sits since it does log who is entering their bubble. Plus it has some anti-revenge RDM stuff in there. All in all it's not a bad addon + it helps except the circle is a little too big.

Also I do agree with you on that one with the killing in the jail cell. Except, now with the NLR bubbles I think it does actually give you a NLR bubble if you die in jail. Hence it will show a player breaking NLR 300 times. That should be a super quick fix it is though.

Perhaps add armour and health packs that players can buy (Basically its like a drug lab but for armour and health it can be set by a BMD/gun dealer for armour and /price can be put on it .

For health a Medic/Enclave? xD.

Perhaps add armour and health packs that players can buy (Basically its like a drug lab but for armour and health it can be set by a BMD/gun dealer for armour and /price can be put on it .

We used to have it but players never used it. Maybe I will just make a health / armor refill thing for x amount of money in the center of town by the perks

We used to have it but players never used it. Maybe I will just make a health / armor refill thing for x amount of money in the center of town by the perks

I think we should also add an armor and health thing in pd inside where the bank is? maybe somehow make it so it runs out and refills in a couple of minutes so players cant abuse in a pd raid?

Night staff. Night staff would be fucking glorious when you lose a ton of shit because they decide to break NLR+rdm t-t

the people at night who play have a horrible experience ( i don't usually but sometimes I'm bored and hop on) its just a bunch of rdm and bullshit. ... Sorry but it is.

I take it back I'm sorry I was in the heat of sleep deprived butt hurt battle you can't really control it when people won't apply for night staff. Apologies. Its also not that bad at night.

A few things:

1. Can the 50% heal be removed from crates? all it does it cause anybody with more than 100 health to go back down to 100 health

2. Is there any sort of incentive we can add to being a cop so they are more common on the server? I feel like the only time people wanna be cops is when there is a corruopt and they can do whatever they want. Like, maybe give them a higher salary, maybe they can make money every time they destroy someone elses printers/meth cooking equipment, maybe they can make money from bails, etc. Something along those lines, those were just the frist things I could come up with

3. Can you bring the old meth cooking back? new cooking is too hard ;-;

4. This isnt really a suggestion, more of a glitch, but when I change classes I lose my health/speed/armor bonuses. I only get them back if I commit suicide.

Those are just some of my suggestions :D

• Rubik unpinned this topic