[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I am angry waiting in the chemical hose for a minute, I propose that chemical engineers should have chemical "Filled" barrels" instead filling chemical barrels time to time. I am not a patient guy. For an example. the medics can purchase blood, and for the Weapon modifiers can use the blood swep. They Weapon Modifiers need to wait a minute and that is time consuming. So people tend to purchase blood from the medics' f4 miscellaneous . Do it for the chemical engineers. thank you.

I am angry waiting in the chemical hose for a minute, I propose that chemical engineers should have chemical "Filled" barrels" instead filling chemical barrels time to time. I am not a patient guy. For an example. the medics can purchase blood, and for the Weapon modifiers can use the blood swep. They Weapon Modifiers need to wait a minute and that is time consuming. So people tend to purchase blood from the medics' f4 miscellaneous . Do it for the chemical engineers. thank you.

You just realize that everyone is going to abuse the shit out of it.  You are basically proposing that it should be a lot easier to get the materials for the weapon modifier.  I honestly think sugar shouldn't remove the blood from medic, just because everyone abuses it and people barely use the blood extractor.

Also, this is a suggestions thread rather than a demands list.

I prefer the older menu to search videos to find songs,

I mean by going to the user to search the specific song. It just makes harder for to find a specific song. Can You improve the older menu. Just saying.

Hey guys,i have quick and simple suggestion for the health and armor system.

I think that you should be able to see your health and armor percentage again because its kinda unfortunate and not handy just seeing a line,its also hard to determine if your friends are at full health or not because the line look's kinda low when its actually max.

Please re-add the percentages so its more handy,thanks.

• Rubik unpinned this topic