[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Give a door UI for printers. Whoever "owns" the "door" has their name on the printer.

That way if people leave you can claim their printers by using F2 or R.

Printers no longer have "Unknown" on their name if the owner leaves, it stores the players name and players can no longer leave and spawn more printers / bitminers.

You will have to find your printers or destroy them in order to spawn more.

Printers no longer have "Unknown" on their name if the owner leaves, it stores the players name and players can no longer leave and spawn more printers / bitminers.

So, if someone raids you and takes your printers you cant spawn more until they destroy them or disconnect?

So, if someone raids you and takes your printers you cant spawn more until they destroy them or disconnect?

I believe so. When you disconnect the person will still have the printers until they blow it up.

yeah you have to take them back they have to be destroyed or you have to wait for the server to reset i believe

Exactly. This way there will be no more exploiting + people's goods will remain in the server even if they DC. But if the people come back after their DC and their printers are still around they will have to find some other way to get them back or blow them up.

Because of this, there will be more ways to make some $$ shortly since if new players get demolished it's game over for printing unless they join the police force or something.

[suggestion]:

I told you in game about this, so I'm also going to post on here just in case you forgot.  I find that the 911 calls to the police are useless.  The reason why is because people write that there either kidnap or some stupid message, so What are the police going to do?  We don't have a location, so most of the cops are going to ignore those calls.  I will suggestion 2 things:

1. Make the 911 like the need back up for the PD or something along those lines
  2. Just remove it because in the long run it's just a waste of server performance, sorry

[suggestion]:

I told you in game about this, so I'm also going to post on here just in case you forgot.  I find that the 911 calls to the police are useless.  The reason why is because people write that there either kidnap or some stupid message, so What are the police going to do?  We don't have a location, so most of the cops are going to ignore those calls.  I will suggestion 2 things:

1. Make the 911 like the need back up for the PD or something along those lines
  2. Just remove it because in the long run it's just a waste of server performance, sorry

It has no impact on server performance since it's all clientside. I purposely did not make it show the location of the caller for a reason but I can if you really want me to.

• Rubik unpinned this topic