[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Many times people are voted no on a job instantly whether it is for the sake of just saying no or a lack of trust I was wondering if you could make a minimum of how many players can be on each job that requires a vote to instantly become one and then it turns into a vote. Ex. Civilian protection after 2/6 would become turn into a vote to become. This would help towards people's complaints on not being able to become a job they have been wanting and would help with the flood of the jobs that don't need the vote.

If you play for a long time warns cam accumulate from the dumbest shit.

Meaning eventually it's inevitable.

Yeah they build up overtime.

I think warns eventually decay. I used to have 19 warns (yup) and then one day they were all gone.

Yeah they build up overtime.

I think warns eventually decay. I used to have 19 warns (yup) and then one day they were all gone.

They got wiped recently.

I suggest we remove the "50 warns is a permaban" thing. I feel as a warn should be just that, a warn. For people like me who play for long times could get warns over time. Granted I haven't had a warn in a while now (Scratch that thanks albino). But what I'm trying to say is that we all make mistakes and warns build up, good people could be permabanned for just, being human. This wasn't meant to be turned into a paragraph but it did, so read it XD. Its just my suggestion though.

You shouldn't need to have 50 warns if you followed rules properly. Warnings also serve as a reminder that rules are still in play and you shouldn't be breaking every single rule over time nor repeating an offense. If you consistently have infractions you're not learning and you deserve the punishment. No way in heck have I ever seen a player get even two warning without either stopping their actions or they continue without regard. 50 is such a significant number that you almost have to TRY to get that far due to how many rules we don't have anymore.

This this this this this this

I suggest we remove the "50 warns is a permaban" thing. I feel as a warn should be just that, a warn. For people like me who play for long times could get warns over time. Granted I haven't had a warn in a while now (Scratch that thanks albino). But what I'm trying to say is that we all make mistakes and warns build up, good people could be permabanned for just, being human. This wasn't meant to be turned into a paragraph but it did, so read it XD. Its just my suggestion though.

Okay so I had a reply typed out this morning but I thought it wasn't needed. I will type it again. If you're a legit player and you have common sense, you should not be breaking the rules. I don't care who you are and what you do because playing by the rules is as easy as making a PB&J. Unless this is your first DarkRP server, you should not be breaking the rules. It's so easy to play by the rules. I cannot stress how easy it is to read the 20ish rules that are all basically common sense and follow them.

Now, I understand being called to a sit for some false reason because some other idiot thought you broke the rules or maybe you called an admin because this idiot broke the rules. I also understand that VERY rarely will you fuck up. Like you said, it's human nature. Now it's not human nature to fuck up 1 - 3 times a day / week or even month. I have seen users who have been playing for 5+ months without a single warning. I have also seen users who have accumulated 50 warnings within the first month of playing. I usually don't like to label someone as dumb, but yes, that person is classified as dumb. Let me explain why:

You have 50 warnings. That means at an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, you were called to a little bullshit admin "sit" 50 times. That means 50 different times did a staff member have to physically bring you, talk to you, conclude you were IN THE WRONG and then apply the warning. These "sits" also take anywhere from 1 - 4 minutes.

Now, lets use some math.

Being optimistic, you have been called to a sit only 50 times. Each sit takes 2 minutes and you got warned 50 times out of those 50 sits. That's 100 minutes wasted.

Being kind, you have been called to a sit 75 times. Each sit takes 3 minutes and you got warned 50 times out of those 75 sits. That's 225 minutes wasted.

Being realistic, you have been called to a sit 125+ times. Each sit takes 3 minutes and you got warned 50 out of those 125 sits. That's 375 minutes wasted.

Wasting everyone's time for your bullshit way to break rules is not fun. When I played DarkRP, I played on SammyServer for a year when I was 13. I was never banned, kicked or anything and I played for HOURS and HOURS a day. I never broke rules..because I understood them. Which is why I don't understand the mentality of people when they say "OMG IT WAS MY FIRST OFFENCE, I SHOULD I BEEN KICKED NOT BANNED. SINCE YOU BANNED ME FOR TOO LONG, UNBAN ME" or "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT RULE EXISTED". I was careful in what I did because I cared about not getting banned.

Wake up and smell the coffee, no one wants a rule breaker in the server. Break the rules and get punished. Which is basically why I tell my staff to ban people for a longer time than usual.

You shouldn't need to have 50 warns if you followed rules properly. Warnings also serve as a reminder that rules are still in play and you shouldn't be breaking every single rule over time nor repeating an offense. If you consistently have infractions you're not learning and you deserve the punishment. No way in heck have I ever seen a player get even two warning without either stopping their actions or they continue without regard. 50 is such a significant number that you almost have to TRY to get that far due to how many rules we don't have anymore.

Okay so I had a reply typed out this morning but I thought it wasn't needed. I will type it again. If you're a legit player and you have common sense, you should not be breaking the rules. I don't care who you are and what you do because playing by the rules is as easy as making a PB&J. Unless this is your first DarkRP server, you should not be breaking the rules. It's so easy to play by the rules. I cannot stress how easy it is to read the 20ish rules that are all basically common sense and follow them.

Now, I understand being called to a sit for some false reason because some other idiot thought you broke the rules or maybe you called an admin because this idiot broke the rules. I also understand that VERY rarely will you fuck up. Like you said, it's human nature. Now it's not human nature to fuck up 1 - 3 times a day / week or even month. I have seen users who have been playing for 5+ months without a SINGLE

STOP I PRESSED ENTER ON MY KEYBOARD AND IT POSTED THE REPLY, GIVE ME 2 MIN

Rekt. But i understand where youre coming from, but falsewarns, actual warns, tired warns, accidental warns, and bullshit warns all add it and i and many others dont want to get fucked over.

Now, I understand being called to a sit for some false reason because some other idiot thought you broke the rules or maybe you called an admin because this idiot broke the rules. I also understand that VERY rarely will you fuck up. Like you said, it's human nature. Now it's not human nature to fuck up 1 - 3 times a day / week or even month. I have seen users who have been playing for 5+ months without a SINGLE

STOP I PRESSED ENTER ON MY KEYBOARD AND IT POSTED THE REPLY, GIVE ME 2 MIN

Rekt. But i understand where youre coming from, but falsewarns, actual warns, tired warns, accidental warns, and bullshit warns all add it and i and many others dont want to get fucked over.

Firstly, yes clearly actual warns will add to your warns -.-

Secondly, all of the other warns can be reported on the forums. It is not our fault if you choose not to report the warns.

A piano perhaps, maybe put it in the theater. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104548572 

Maybe some more props, building with the same props over and over again gets boring. I would like to be able to build with more and have more tools to do so. I will look for a prop pack perhaps or make one and also, more tool gun abilities!

Spray paint swep: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=676928803 possibly give it to gang members+leaders to mark their territory.

• Rubik unpinned this topic