Jump to content

Question

Hello,

Sometimes, when just walking around the server, almost all of my textures will unload. I don't mean they become errors or anything, they just become transparent. I can see through the map to the skybox. I have CSS and HL2 content mounted, I have downloaded the addons from !workshop, I tried disabling all my addons except the custom server content and DarkRP, I tried deleting all files that servers have downloaded for me, I installed the DarkRPModification plugin manually (since it also gives me constant errors), and nothing seems to work. Enabling or disabling multi-core rendering makes no difference. It seems like things considered more as props, such as doors, do not unload. Additionally, the kill feed does not show me names. Anybody have any ideas about what might be going on here? This only happens on this server. This can happen after any amount of time on the server, seconds, minutes, hours. I must fully restart my game to fix this. uHtixwH.png

Edited by [🚫]LaTortaDiMinatore™
Additional info

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, Rubik said:

Try unsubscribing to everything including darkrpmodification and allow the server to download the appropriate files for you. 
 

delete the following folders in your gmod files:

  • Addons
  • downloads
  • Downloading
  • Cache 

Also make sure to verify your game files so that if you are subscribed to the servers workshop, it can download everything including custom files that might be missing.

  • 0

By looking at your code, it seems like you have a fucked up DarkRP installation. Instead of downloading the addon from the github there is a steam workshop version. You have darkrpmodification-master which is a git repo.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=248302805

go into addons of your actual game folder and delete the darkrpmodification files then install that and your issue should be fixed. 

Seems like your addon has messed up formatting as TargetID isn't a font and ChatFont is.

  • 0
On 12/19/2020 at 3:51 AM, Rubik said:

Try unsubscribing to everything including darkrpmodification and allow the server to download the appropriate files for you. 
 

delete the following folders in your gmod files:

  • Addons
  • downloads
  • Downloading
  • Cache 

Sorry it took a long time for a response. Doing this unfortunately did not fix my issue.

  • 0
On 12/19/2020 at 11:01 PM, Carelos said:

By looking at your code, it seems like you have a fucked up DarkRP installation. Instead of downloading the addon from the github there is a steam workshop version. You have darkrpmodification-master which is a git repo.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=248302805

go into addons of your actual game folder and delete the darkrpmodification files then install that and your issue should be fixed. 

Seems like your addon has messed up formatting as TargetID isn't a font and ChatFont is.

I had this DarkRP installed, and it gave me errors. I tried downloading the DarkRPModification additionally to see if it would make a difference, but it did not seem to. Deleting the installation of both and letting the server download it for me did not stop the issues.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...